Never leave my side

Dad walked threw the door. He looked pale and sad. I hugged him and welcomed him home. He knelt down and hugged me. We ate dinner and I went to bed.

It was around 11 pm. I herd murmurs from my parents room. Then I herd my mom scream and my dad began to scream as well.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS!" screamed my mom.

"THEY DID THIS, THEY'RE PUTING ME THREW HELL!" said my dad.

I went under the covers and fought back tears. I herd my brother walk out of his room. I snuck out and followed. My brother entered the room and it went silent. Murmurs started again. I then herd crying. Not from my mom or dad, but my brother. Woodley went up to my feet and plopped down next to me. Everything went silent and I could hear foot steps walking toward the door. I ran to my room and jumped in bed.

My mom and dad walked into my room. They saw my eyes and looked sorry. My mom tried to talk but couldn't. My dad looked at her and she looked back. Then she opened her mouth and began to speak.

"I'm sorry for the noise," said mum.

"We need to talk," my dad turned to my mom. "Just me and Beth." My mom nodded and walked out.

"My work has recently, very recently been having some financial issues, they haven't been able to afford there employment, in result they had to lay some people off," my dad looked to the floor. "Well-"

"We are one of those people," I interrupted.

He nodded his head.

"It's ok daddy, we'll figure it out" I smiled.

Then he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and said that he'd always be there for me and never leave my side.