Yes

I walked to class wishing those words were never spoken. I wanted Anthony to be my boyfriend. I actually liked him. I just can't. My parents would kill me.

I sat down in my desk and rested my head on my arms. Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw a girl with red curly hair and green eyes.

"Oh good your awake," she said with an Irish accent.

I looked at her puzzled. She was so unfamiliar. I've had to have seen her before but it felt like I haven't.

"Are you new?," I asked.

"Yea, just flew in from Ireland a week ago, it was a difficult move," she said.

I nodded.

"I might be moving to southern England this summer," I said.

"That's a shame," she said shaking her head.

Class started and we didn't talk until the end of the lesson.

"What's your name?," asked the same girl.

"Beth, you?" I asked.

"Charlotte," said Charlotte.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

She than smiled and walked away. I walked slowly to my next class. My mind was still so confused. Nick dated Rebecca when he wasn't supposed to. Maybe that means I can. He never got caught. Suddenly I felt a forbidden urge. I started walking faster and faster until I saw Anthony walking to class. I began to run up to him. When I reached him I grabbed his arm and faced him.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes what?," he asked shocked.

"Yes I want to be your girlfriend," I said. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back. He took my hand and walked me to class. It felt like a dream come true. I had my first kiss and boyfriend all from one amazing guy! It seemed too simple. Yet it wasn't at the same time.