Fairy Tail: The Light Found In The Dark(Lucy X Random)

~Prologue~

It's been two weeks since Lisanna came back from the so called 'dead' while in realitiy, she was in Edolas, Earthland's counterpart world. For a while, almost the whole guild seemed happy. The Strauss siblings were overjoyed and Team Natsu had been excited to be rejoined by her, but lately, Lucy feels that they have been ignoring her. Don't get her wrong, Lisanna acts like a little sister to her, but whenever she asks the team to go on a job, she always gets responses like, "Sorry Lucy, we have something to do with Lisanna." Or "Sorry Luce, we're busy. Maybe next time." They've been leaving her hanging lately. Her happiness had been fading away, and it was gone and forgotten on that fateful day.

The day it all ended for Team Natsu and Lucy. Almost the whole guild turned against her, spreading rumors, attacking her with magic, playing pranks on her. And when she couldn't take it anymore, they never even cared until the day the news of the death of a blond girl with celestial keys reached them. All hope was lost for Team Natsu, until the day a girl reached them. She was an Ice Mage. And when they found out her secret, they were shocked.

LUCY WAS STILL ALIVE.