Chapter 43: Sting And Rogue!

Lucy narrowed her eyes. "Who are you?" She asked dangerously. Who dares interrupt my battle? She was having fun, fighting the lady in blue, whose name she had heard was Minerva just a while before. Those who interrupt her fights aren't let off the hook that easily.

The man, who had spiky blond hair and cold dark eyes growled. "I am Sting Eucliffe, the White Dragon! Now let me ask you again: What were you doing to Lady Minerva!?" He stood out, holding his hands over Minerva, to protect her.

Oh? So this is Sting Eucliffe. Where's the other one? Lucy thought, a smirk crossing over her face. Something was about to happen, and she knew it. She replied with, "Oh, nothing much. She just wanted a fight so I gave her one, that's all. But what's even better was that I needed to speak to you two. Where's the other one? Rogue?"

"What do you need with us?" Sting scowled at Lucy. "We don't even know you!"

"You," Lucy pointed at him, "Killed my family! You killed Miyuki-Chan, you killed Skiadrum, and you even killed Weisslogia!"

Sting grit his teeth, a dark look crossing over his face. "Don't," He growled, "SPEAK ABOUT MY FATHER!" He sucked in a breath of air and shouted, "White Dragon's Roar!" A beam of light blast across the empty air, creating a laster aiming for Lucy.

Instead of evading, she merely smirked and stood there. As the laser was supposed to hit, she opened her mouth, letting the magic disappear inside her body. Where there was supposed to be an incinerated body, stood a sneering woman. "I expected that to be stronger. How disapointing." Lucy sighed.

"What!?" Sting gasped. "Impossible! That should be impossible!"

"Should be." Lucy corrected. "Not everything is impossible, you know."

Sting clenched his fists together, about to chant a spell, when another voice yelled, a slightly deeper and rougher voice. "Shadow Dragon's Crushing Fang!"  This time, instead of dodging, Lucy was scratched in the back by a man with a shadowy claw. Lucy was sent flying into the ground, creating a crater on impact.

"Rogue!" Sting called. A look of relief was obviously visable on his face.

So that's Rogue Cheney, the Shadow Dragon... Lucy thought as she slowly stretched her arms, shakily standing up. She wiped her mouth, a little stream of blood falling down. There was a slash on her back, which was bleeding heavily. She gently probed the wound, whincing when she was pressed down on her back.

"What did you say about Skiadrum?" Rogue had such a look of scorning on his face that Lucy couldn't even tell if it was because of her of Skiadrum. When she didn't answer, he reached and grabbed her hair with a strength that could've torn the hair of of Lucy's head. "Tell me! What did you say about Skaidrum!?"

He put his foot on her back, watching Lucy with a stern heartless face as she screamed. She grinded her teeth, willing herself not to give in. It felt like poison had entered her body, leeching her magic out of her.

Meanwhile, under a shady tree, Lucy's screams seemed to be the only thing that roused him. Azazel woke up yelling, watching Lucy being beat to a pulp. His eyes glowed an unnatural shade of bloody red, stomping up to the two, screaming, "Dark Capricco!" A spark of green and red flames shot out of Azazel's hand, aiming itself at Rogue.

Unsuspecting, Rogue turned his head at the last moment, at Sting's voice, only to be shot head-on by dark magic. He staggered back, recoiling his foot off of Lucy's back. She gave a sigh of relief as some pain left her feeble body.

She held her thumb up, "Good job, Azazel!" 

Azazel, who was scorning at Sting and Rogue, reached for Lucy's hand, working her out of the ground. "Lucy, daijoubu?" He asked. Lucy nodded slowly, her joints rejecting any movement. Her wound needed to be looked at right now.

When Lucy was sitting on the grass, blood trickled onto the dirt. "Ow!" She whinced. Holding out her hand, a soothing blue light offering some help, she chanted, "Sky Dragon's Healing Spell!" Almost instantly, the marked wound disappeared, melting back into skin.

Sting, Rogue, Minerva, and the rest of Sabertooth watched in silence. First, Lucy was beating Minerva, then she shows that she has the abilities of the light dragon, and that she's a celestial spirit mage? How many types of magic does she have?

She stood up, and rested her back against Azazel's. She smirked, "So? Are you guys going to fight us? Sting? Rogue? It's time for my revenge, after all."

Both, Sting and Rogue, growled. They couldn't stand for being made fools in front of the entire guild. They both held one hand up, chanting, "White Drive!" Or, "Shadow Drive!" An aura surrounded the two as distinct markings formed on their bodies.

They both had small balls of their element in their hands, Sting with light and Rogue with Shadows. As the spheres grew, so did their anger. The pressure from the magic whipped winds around, glowing with anticipation.

When it was finished, the spheres full and their anger reached full hight, they merged their magic together and chanted, "Holy Shadow Dragon's Flash Fang!" As they did, they extended their arms until it was pointing at Lucy and Azazel.

The duo, who was still a bit weak, didn't move not even an inch. Lucy grinned as she waited. Somebody else was joining the fray. At the last moment, a shadow overcast the two, blocking the attack.

An explosion of rubble, dust, and earth showered them, some were flaming, others completely demolished. Ticking on, minutes passed. Sting and Rogue smirked, a sure kill, with their magic and all that rubble. When the smoke cleared, it was not what they expected at all.

The grin was wiped of their faces as they faced a dragon. One who could freeze them to death. And that's what she was about to do when Lucy shouted, "Miyuki-Chan! Come over here!" She waved Miyuki over.

The trio stood in a triangle, their arms crossed, and a murderous aura surrounding them. Lucy scoffed, "If you wanna fight, come at us!" The only thing that Sting and Rogue could do was fight back, for the pride of Sabertooth!

"Lady Minerva!" The called. This trio stood, side by side, a serious look crossing their features. A snicker was concealed between the three. They charged at Lucy, Azazel, and Miyuki, chanting three different spells.

"Holy Nova!" Sting yelled.

"Shadow Dragon's Crushing Fang!" Rogue shouted.

"Niel Wielg Mion Terse Elcantaeus: Yadgo Rigora!" Minerva chanted.

Several explosions of magic surrounded the musty air as the six fought. The battle of the century was about to go down, and that was a fact.