Chapter 26: Testing!

Lucy wiped away her tears. "No, it's not your fault. I'm sorry." She put on a brave smile. "Shall we get going?"

Azazel nodded his head, pained by the fact that he made Lucy cry. They walked out into the grassy plain, where other Youkai were already standing. Azazel nodded his head, pleased by the Youkai's attendence.

"Now," He shouted," We will commence the Youkai ceremony and test to see whether Lucy Heartfilia is worthy of using the Youkai powers!" He clapped his hands together, a loud rumbling shaking the ground.

His eyes glowed even darker than normal until they were a dark bloody red. "Step One: Youkai, attack!"

The Youkai charged at Lucy, who was still unaware of what she was to be doing. Quickly, she grasped at the idea she was supposed to defeat all of them. She chanted, "Soul Extinction!" A large black hole appeared at the tips of Lucy's hands, instantly killing any Youkai near her.

"Now, Demon Blast!" A purple ball of energy rippling through the air.  Another portion of Youkai disappeared as Lucy shouted her last attack: "Genesis Zero!" 

Several large explosions occured among the Youkai, olbliterating them in only a few seconds. "Okay! I'm done, Azazel-Kun!" She shouted into the sky, where she could sense his magical power.

Azazel smiled, knowing that Lucy had beaten the Youkai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yosh! Step Two: Town Gazer!" He teleported over to Lucy and quickly slipped a bracelet on her wrist. " This bracelet will make you urge to destroy the town. Let's see if you can hold back your urges, shall we?" Azazel grinned insanely, instantly sure that she was going to hold back. He knew she would, of course.

"Alright," Lucy said, grinning back too. They teleported to where Lucy dreaded going back to the most: Magnolia.

"Alright, so, we'll leave you off here." Azazel said waving, as he disappeared. Secretly, he had planted a lacrima on his hand so when he waved the lacrima fell off and clung on to Lucy so they had a lacrima  watching her.

As lucy walked around, she felt a sharp shooting pain through her heart. Her body started to glow, her eyes turning a deadly red, just like Azazel's. Red streaks appered in her hair, looking like blood. She screamed bloody murder, kneeling down on her knees, she clenched her head, looking like she was trying to smash her skull.

"Aghhh! Aghhhhh! Aghhhhhhh!!" She yelled, the townspeople giving her weird looks. What is going on? My body feels hot... My head hurts... What's going on? 

All of a sudden, the pain stopped automaticly, almost as if it was planned. Huh? What happened? She ran across town, looking for her old apartment. When she got there, she realized it was fearfully very close to her old wizard guild: Fairy Tail.

Oh no, Lucy thought. She was remembering why she was doing this in the first place. It was because of Fairy Tail. All because of this one magic guild that she so dearly loved. The guild who treated her normally, not "Lucky Lucy" of the Heartfilia Konzern.

Well, after all, I can just destroy this guild anyway. A wicked grin crossed her face, disorting her lovely features. It IS the guild that caused so much pain, after all... Suddenly, she snapped back to her senses, No! I can't be thinking like this! I shouldn't be!

She ran away, to the opposite side of Magnolia where she bumped into...