Chapter 14:Azazel, The Demon King

"Azazel?"Lucy cocked her head sideways to take a look at the man who appeared before her.

"Yes, Azazel. Your new trainer." The man stated.

"Azazel... Where have I heard that before..?"Lucy put her hand up to her chin in a thinking position."Are you that creep?....Oh! Maybe you're that pedofile who follows those little kids in the newspaper..Or..."

"You....You know..." Azazel started saying. He was getting irritated.

"Ah! I know now!"

Azazel flinched.Then he put his hand up to his chin,"O-Of course!You should know the greatest -"

"You're that pedofile clown!"

"Huh?"

"Yeah! You're that pedo clown!"

"You know...!" Azazel lifted his hand in aggrivation. A swirling black mist surrounded his hand.

"Ah! You're using magic! No fair!"

"Oh? What do you mean? I am Azazel, King of all demons. Bow before me and I might spare your life!"

"No."

"Huh? You could die right now."

"No."

"Then, I'll be taking your life, you foolish phesant!" Azazel brought his hand down, aiming for Lucy.

"Oh no! Don't hurt me."Lucy said sarcasticly.Lucy crouched, looking like she was trying to block the attack."Just kidding!" Lucy started lifing her hand.

"Too late!" Azazel's hand came down, with a huge explosion."You foolish phesant."