Chapter 6:Ambushed And Saved

When Lucy reached the lost town of Athos, she marvled at the sight of the ancient ruins.Going to explore, she stepped out to look at the town."Woah, it's so large!"She exclaimed, looking at an old mansion. She thought it would be nice to look inside so she slowly opened the door and walked inside.Seeing nothing unusual, she took more steps into the mansion, until she heard voices. 

Deciding to go up and see who it was, Lucy stepped up and saw that she was dragged into the worst situation possible.There were a few people there, holding a few buckets filled with a shiny object.Lucy suspected that it was gold so, deciding to test her powers, she grabbed a key. 

"Open!Gate of the Lion,Leo!"She chanted, as a bright light and a puff of smoke appeared.When the smoke cleared, standing besides her was Leo the Lion, or as she perfered, Loke. 

"I'll beat them for you, Princess." Loke stated, twisting the ring on his finger. 

"Why you-"One of the men started to say before Loke interrupted them. 

"Regulus Impact!"Loke shouted, as a beam of bright light shined from Loke's ring.The light blinded the men for a short amount of time, giving Loke enough time to punch them,making them land on the floor. 

"You'll pay for this!"One of the men growled."Attack!" 

Lucy and Loke were confused.What did they mean 'Attack!'?They were the only ones there right? Nope. 

A large fleet of people sprung out from the floor.The was about fifty people, but to Lucy it looked like a million 

"Loke, I trust you!"Lucy shouted,remembering her words when they fought Bickslow.Loke smiled."Yeah."He responded before running off to fight the group.Pulling out another key, she chanted,"Open!Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" 

The sound of a doorbell sounded and a cloud of smoke appeared.When the smoke cleared, a celestial spirit with pink hair and a maid outfit appeared. 

Looking at Lucy, she inquired,"Punishment time, Princess?". 

"No!" Lucy screeched, quickly calming afterwards."Anyway, beat them!"Lucy stated.Giving a quick nod, Virgo started to dig holes in the floor. 

Lucy was slightly magically drained from summoning her spirits, but she just stood up and reached for her celestial whip, Fleuve d' étoiles and started rounding up the men. 

Soon they were outnumbered.Loke and Virgo used too much of their magic and Lucy used most of her magic to summon them.Lucy was tied up by the men.And when it seemed all hope was lost for Lucy, she heard a voice chant,"Roar of the water dragon!" 

And that's when she was saved.