Chapter 24:The Other Side Of The Coin

Note: This chapter may be a bit too gory for the younger audience. If you are apart of this age group and insist on reading this chapter anyway, please do not blame me for what happens. This is a chapter you do not have to read, as for I have wrote it as what happened after Azazel and Lucy left Natsu at the arcade, prior to the previous few chapters. If you choose to not read this chapter, I will put what happened here at the bottom of the page/chapter, because I was going to add some of it in another chapter, but added it here instead.  For those who did not read this note, do not blame me. You have been warned.

Thank You.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, while Azazel and Lucy were laying around under the shady tree, sharing the truth of why she cried, Natsu was crying his eyes out, when the rest of the gang, Happy, Erza, Gray, Carla, Wendy, and Lisanna finally found him.

Erza was going balistic over Natsu crying, Gray was silently snickering behind his back because he was thinking that Natsu was beaten and he was crying over that, Carla and Wendy were just standing there in awe, Happy was flying around Natsu, ocasionally saying, "Natsu....Natsu....", and Lisanna was on her knees, her hands cupped over her mouth, silent tears running down her face.

"Oi! Natsu! Answer me! Why are you crying? You made Lisanna cry too!" Erza was madly shaking Natsu, her eyes swirling in confusion. Nobody saw Natsu cry before, and they thought something really, really bad happened to him.

"Natsu-San! Why are you crying?" Wendy decided to ask. He didn't answer. She turned to Lisanna. "Lisanna-San, please stop crying!"

Even more tears fell out of Natsu's eyes, and the rest of the group watched in horror. Then Gray chose to butt in and say,"Oi, Flamebrain. What's with the waterworks?"

No answer coming from Natsu...

This time, Lisanna jumped in. "Ne, Natsu. What's wrong?" She asked softly, as she wiped away her tears.

There was a quick silence before he spoke."...Lucy...I saw Lucy..." He looked away, brooding in shame.

"Y-You saw Lucy, you say? Where was she? Do you know where she went? Why was she here? Was there anybody with her? What-" Erza started to bombard Natsu with questions, making the rest of the group sweatdrop.

A deep sadness showed through Natsu's eyes. He can never forget the pain he caused another. His family, no less.

Natsu trembled. ".....She was with a guy she called "Azazel"..." He spit out the words, as if they were acid."He used Dark Magic... I-I couldn't feel Lucy's magic... And... He stole Lucy!!!!!"

The group jumped back, their eyes shaking with fear and pain.

"No...NOOOO!" Lisanna screamed, tears instantly bursting out of her eyes again. "This...This shouldn't be happening to Lucy! It's my fault! It's my fault!" Lisanna clutched her head, a dark aura leaking out of her body into the ground.

Laughter rippled through the air. An evil one. Her long fingers danced among the blood-colored marking that now covered Lisanna's whole body. The person's eyes bloodshot and crimson shook in a craze.

The girl that was no longer Lisanna twisted her head, a large bloody grin forever planted on this being's face. "Now..." Her voice was creepily and unaturally velvety. "... Who should I kill first?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The musty air was tainted with the smell of blood. Why? Why, Lisanna?

"My, my. It's only you and me, Natsu-Kun." The crazed, murderous girl laughed. Why, Lisanna? Why are you doing this?

Natsu grimanced, his shirt torn and heavily bleeding. He screamed, "Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade!"  Why are you doing this? You're not Lisanna, are you?

"Too naive!" The crimson colored girl chanted holding out her arm," Demon's Eye: Nemesis!" You're not Lisanna, are you? Who are you!?

Lisanna's, or should I say, the being's, attack hit Natsu head on, causing him to be immoblized. He landed face down, a rebelious look in his eyes. Who are you!? Are you a demon?

"Now..." The velvet voice spoke, as she advanced torward Natsu, " I think I'll enjoy killing you first, Natsu-Kun!" A silver sword materialized in the ground. Are you a demon? More like Satan!

Pulling the sword back, the being trained it right over Natsu's neck. She spoke, " My name is Crimson, and before you go to Hell, I'll let you remember my name." As she dropped the sword and fell, plunging into an oblivion.

Natsu sighed. Thank Goodness, He thought as he also fell unconcious. And a few hours later, the Magic Council's troops found them and brought them back to Fairy Tail, where the team told the guild about seeing Lucy and Lisanna's crazed murderous side, as they healed up in the infirmatory, because a great devistation was about to befall them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: As stated at the top of the page, I said I would add important things that happened in this extra chapter for those who didn't read it. Those who DID read this chapter may go to the next one. Now, for the list of events:

1. Team Natsu found Natsu at the arcade and he told them that he saw Lucy. He told them about Azazel taking Lucy with him into a place unknown to them at the current moment.

2.Lisanna went berserk and turned into "Crimson" who took over her body, and tried to kill Team Natsu.

3.Team Natsu was almost beaten when Lisanna fell unconcious. A few hours later, the Magic Council's troop found them and brought them back to Fairy Tail where Team Natsu told the guild about Lucy and Lisanna as "Crimson".

These were what I considered "Important" in this chapter. They will be important to the storyline soon enough. And those in the younger age group who read this and were creeped out, I warned you above.

Thank You For Reading.