Chapter 33: Yuki-Chan And Haru-Kun

"So, do you guys believe me now?" Lucy asked, a smirk sweeping over her face as she stood over the bare area where she and Natsu had fought. The guild was, once again, in total shock. Most of the guild members had their eyes bursting out of their head, and their jaw dropped to the ground.

"Yes. Yes. We believe you." They said, automatically. They just couldn't seem to process the fact that Lucy was way stronger than the last time they saw her. Lucy, the Lucy they knew, would have never been able to turn out like this. But the fact that they caused her to turn into this was eating away at them, making them feel guilty.

"So... You can use all types of Dragon Slayer Magic, you can summon youkai, and you still summon Celestial Spirits?" Gray asked slowly. Lucy nodded in confirmation. Truthfully, Gray wasn't expecting her to become this strong. Maybe to the point of being as strong as the other team members, yeah, but not this far.

"So... Is there anything else you want to tell us?" Erza pressed. The guild leaned in their ears for her juicy confessions, if she had any, that is. Lucy walked over to Star and placed her on her shoulder. Lucy sighed before she stated, "Minna! This is Star, an Exceed, like you probably already know, but she is also a youkai!"

The guild looked at Lucy, trying to decipher if what she said was true, then at Star to check if she was actually a youkai, and now at Happy, Carla, and Panther Lily. "EHH!? NO WAY!" Azazel glared at the guild members with the eyes of a hawk. The mages flinched at the stare and averted their eyes, whistling a random tune.

"You must not take Exceeds lightly. Youkai have been at their feet worshipping Exceeds as gods! They can even rival Satan!" Azazel declared in a stiff voice. "Even I, Demon King Azazel, bow to them in honor and respect. If anyone has the guts to challenge the power of Exceeds, you will deal with me. And that would not be a good thing, now would it?" Azazel spoke with an aura of darkness surrounding him.

Lucy walked up to him. "Now, now, Azazel. Calm down. You shouldn't get too angry here." Lucy said in a soothing soft voice. The tension in Azazel's body calmed as she spoke. "You're right, Lucy. But I think you have something else to tell them yourself."

"Ah! That's right! I totally forgot; Thanks Azazel!" Lucy slammed the fist into her palm. "I have another announcement! As to why I learned all types of Dragon Slayer Magic." Lucy closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I..." She opened her eyes, brown orbs looking intense in all seriousness, "...Am the Dragon Queen!"

As the last words left her mouth, the guild went berserk. They ran around in confusion as the yelled at each other, trying to confirm if they had heard correctly, or if it had just been a problem of their ears playing tricks on them. Lucy could've sworn that the guild was going to break down from all the commotion. It was a bit old, after all.

"So!" Lucy called out, trying to gain control over the situation. It didn't work very well. As the guild continued, Lucy's temper rose to the suface. "OI, MINNA!" She yelled, her words echoing throughout the creeky walls. The mages instantly snapped into order, not wanting to face the wrath of Lucy, after what they had witnessed with Master Makarov and Natsu, in one day at that.

"GRAY! COME HERE!" She roared. Gray flinched at her voice calling his name. Please, Kamisama! Please don't let me die today! He begged inside his mind, only to find that was not the case here. "So, Gray, can you do me a favor and call Haru?"

"Huh?" Gray acted confused for a few seconds. "Uh, yeah. I'll go... Call Haru." Gray shuffled off akwardly outside. "Ah! I'll go with you, Gray-San!" Miyuki called out, running after the retreating form of Gray Fullbuster. Outside, Gray reached for a lacrima from who knows where, and on its screen, showed a young boy, who had dark blue hair and hazel brown eyes. Miyuki's eyes widened as her memories seemed to surface at the moment.

"Oi! Haru! Can you hear me?" Gray asked. He yelled at the screen a few times, unsuccessfully trying to grab the boy's attention. Finally, Miyuki reached for the lacrima. "May I try to talk to him, Gray-San?" She asked in a chirping voice. Gray nodded, as he handed the device over to her hands. "Just be careful." He warned. "This type of lacrima is rare. You can use it to call others anytime until it breaks, so if it does, you're buying me a new one."  Gray said jokingly.

But all Miyuki did was nod. In all seriousness, she put the lacrima up in the air in front of her face. She spoke softly, "Excuse me! Excuse me!" The boy finally noticed the lacrima screen in front of him. His eyes widened in surprise. "Yuki-Chan!?"

Miyuki gave a small smile. "I'm sorry, but I think you're name is Haru-Kun, right? I can't remember that much right now." The boy nodded, confirming her words. Miyuki's face lit up in excitement, "I need to meet you. In real life. Can you come over to Magnolia anytime soon, Haru-Kun?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Who knew Miyuki-Chan was so bold? This was kinda pointless though...

But, as always, Thanks for reading~! <3

~AquaStar2013~