Chapter 49: Levi The Incubus

"STING!" Lucy cried, sprinting to his side. Rogue was already there, shaking him madly. Lucy knelt down to examine Sting's wound. She could see it; the wound was deep, right down to the bone. Lucy jolted up, as if she had been stung. "You..." She prowled torward the Succubus, "You hurt Sting!" She lunged at Lilith, her hands stretched out to attack.

"Eh?" Lilith was unguarded. She flew back as Lucy scratched her, tumbling to the ground. It wasn't hard to hit her, she was exposed and was caught off-guard. The dust poofed around her as she crashed. Lucy dashed back to Sting the instant she could. Kneeling down, she chanted, "Second Origin: Sky Dragon's Healing Spell! Arc of Time: Flash Forward!" Seconds ticked by as she tried to heal Sting, the wound was closing, slowly but graduately.

After she finished, the wound had closed, but there was just the faint mark of a scar across his abodomen. He was still unconcious though. Standing up, Lucy was about to go and trap Lilith in one of her magical vortexes of time that she learned to make, but Azazel stopped her at the last minute.

"Wait, Lucy! We can interiorgate her for answers!" He called out, putting a hand on her shoulder. Lucy glared at the ground, not wanting to accept defeat that easily. Lilith had hurt one of her nakama, and she needed to pay. 

"Why? We don't need to ask her. We have Lamia Scale and Ichiya researching for us." Lucy demanded. She was getting impatient. Her arms were crossed and she was tapping her foot on the floor, waiting for the answer.

"Um..Er..So..." Azazel tried to think, but it wasn't easy under the pressure of Lucy's watching eyes. "So, it's like...She can tell us about the other Nightmare Unity members, because it would be faster if we just asked her, right?" He asked nervously.

"But she's unconcious and she wouldn't tell unless we forced it out of her, right?" Lucy countered.

"B-But, um, you can use your magic to trap her and when she wakes up, we can ask her..." Azazel trailed off in confusion. Lucy was just too good at these things. When she did something, she had a justified reason for it.

He slumped down in defeat. "Okay, you can do it your way..." He stated, a bit depressed, one could say. Once again, he could never win against Lucy. "But don't hurt her, okay? I know who made her..." He said vaguely.

Lucy cocked her head, "Hmm? What do you mean by that, Azazel?" She was curious. She pressed on until Azazel said something.

"It's nothing. I've said it a million times and I'll say it again. It's nothing, Lucy." Azazel repeated, once again. Lucy stared at him suspiciously. Waving it off, she was about to ask what she should do about the unconcious Succubus behind her when she was cut off by a shrill yell.

"Levi!" The voice wailed. Lucy's blood turned to ice. She was awake, and she was getting help. Lucy swirled around to shut her mouth from saying anything else. "Le--! Mphh!" But she was a bit too late, anyway. The bushes rustled, and out waltzed a man, who looked almost exactly like Lilith.

He had short purple hair and sparkling emerald eyes. On his feet were tall black boots, and his pants were cuffed at the end. He was topless, showing off his muscles, but Lucy wasn't interested in that. He was an enemy. 

"Lilith!" He cried when he saw her mangled body pinned down by Lucy's hand. "Oi, bitch! Let go of my sister!" He snarled. Lucy frowned, then growled back.

"Make me!" She taunted. Through telepathy, she told her team, Minna, I'm gonna fight this guy. Make sure Lilith doesn't escape, got it!? She lunged at Lilith's brother, presumably 'Levi' , and tried to aim for his stomach when she got the okay from the others.