Chapter 17: This Is Your Home!

The ground rumbled loudly, and soon yellow whisps of magic started flowing through the grass. The landscape started turning a bland gray and wilted.

Lucy gasped and shouted at Azazel, "What are you doing to this land!? Isn't this your land?"

Azazel smirked. "I don't need this place anymore. It's useless to me now. My family never raised me on these lands, but I ended up living here anyway, just to please them. These damned lands can go and die out, for all I care. It used to be home, but now, it's your grave."

He lunged at her screaming, "Dead Wave!" swiping Lucy with a purplish colored wave across the side of  her stomach, leaving her with a scrape along the side of her hip. Once again, Azazel chanted,"Darkness Stream!" And suddenly hands made out of shadows launched out of nowhere and gripped Lucy, causing her to yelp in pain.

"Well? How does it feel to be on your last moments in life? Hmm?" Azazel smirked. He licked his lips and started sucking magic out of the ground again.

Lucy's face contorted and disappeared.

"So? How are your last moments, Lucy-Chan?" Azazel turned aroung and gasped when he saw she wasn't there. "Dammit!" He cursed.

Suddenly, the ground underneath him disappeared and he was warped into the hole.

"I'm feeling quite fine, thanks for asking, Azazel-Kun." A bright cheerful voice filled with laughter said.

Azazel looked up, then he looked left and right. He couldn't see Lucy anywhere.

And, as fast as lightning, Lucy appeared randomly, a sparkling dagger made out of iron in her hand, charging at him.

No, not iron. Azazel thought. It's water infused with lightning! And at that  moment, Lucy appeared, dagger poised to attack his neck. Azazel attempted to kick her from behing, but it was futile. Dirt from the ground raised and hardened, falling on top of his feet. Now currently immoblie, he gathered magic energy again and started chanting, "Dark Capriccio!", but before he got his chance, Lucy screamed.

"THIS IS YOUR HOME!!! YOU CAN'T JUST ABANDON IT! HOME IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THAT YOU CAN HAVE IN LIFE!" It was true to her, and would always stand true. Home was one of the most important things you can have in life."YOU CAN'T DESTROY THIS PLACE, AZAZEL!! IF  YOU DO, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!! Tears ran down Lucy's face, and this time, she whispered,"Home is the best." And that is what caused Azazel to surrender.

Author's Note:

Okay, so I'm back!(Sort Of) And I have finished this chapter that you guys have been asking for soo much. By the way, I also just came up with this while I was typing the chapter, no joke. I haven't checked for anything, so tell me if there are spelling mistakes or something. Thanks For Reading all the way here~! <3