Chapter 8:I'm The Dragon Queen!?

Lucy stared at the dragon world in awe.The water was floating and there was a lush green garden and a large castle made of ice.Rainbows appeared everywhere.

"Woah!It's so pretty!"She had said.

Mizuko had smiled at Lucy.Mizuko raised her head, calling the dragons with a deafening roar.When the dragons reached the pair, Mizuko introduced Lucy.

"This is Lucy Heartfillia.Daughter of Layla and Jude Heartfillia."

The other dragons started in awe.Had their princess come back?

A red dragon stepped ahead the rest and bowed.

"My name is Igneel.I am sorry for the sadness my son has caused you, princess Lucy."Igneel's apologetic tone made Lucy feel bad.'But what did they mean by princess?'She thought.

"What do you mean by 'princess's?"Lucy asked.

The dragons looked in shock at Lucy.Then they shot glares at Igneel.Igneel looked guiltily at the floor, until Mizuko stepped up.

"Lucy, you don't remember?"Mizuko asked.

Lucy shook her head."No, I don't know what you mean."

Mizuko just stared at Lucy.The whole crowd was silent until Igneel cleared his throat.

"Lucy,you are the dragon queen.Your mother, Layla was the previous queen."He said.

Lucy just stared at Igneel.There was no way this could be true right?

"Then, why don't I know?"

"We don't know why.Was there anything that happened that made you forget your memories?"Igneel replied swiftly.

Lucy thought for a moment."Well, there was that time......"