Chapter 41: Sabertooth?

"Good, Lucy. You're learning this quickly. I'm sure your mother would be pround." Miyuki said. She was still a soul, but Lucy was quickly reviving her. The silver lights flashed onto Miyuki's soul, and as if it was bringing her body back, the Dragon's body was slowly materializing so Miyuki could later posses it. 

They were doing it outside, of course; Miyuki wouldn't be able to fit inside the guild. Where she and Natsu had fought, Lucy was kneeling on the ground, her hair flying around from the pressure, sliently chanting spells like Miyuki had told her to do.

"So, are you sure it was some people named Sting and Rogue, Miyuki-Chan?" Lucy asked. She kinda doubted it. The Dragons have been living in secret for years, and never had been detected before. But then again, the two who had attacked Miyuki and Haru were Dragon Slayers.

"Hai." Miyuki said. She thought back to when she was attacked. "And, I believe they use, or used, Light and Shadow Dragon Slayer magic, as I said earlier, Princess Lucy." Lucy nodded, processing what she had said, when she sweatdropped.

"You know, I told you that you didn't have to call me 'Princess Lucy'. I'm okay with just 'Lucy'." Lucy said. She didn't want to be treated differently just because of her status as Dragon Queen. "Everyone else like Mizuko and Igneel calls me Lucy. Why do you have to say my name any different?" Lucy smiled at her.

Miyuki gave a small grin. "I guess not. I'll start calling you Lucy, then." Lucy gave an approving nod. "Good. Then, how about after this, I send you back to Mizuko? I'm sure she wants to see you again." After Lucy figured out that Miyuki was a Dragon, she called Mizuko and informed her.

Miyuki nodded. "Yes. I would like to see my elder sister again. I'm sure she would be happy."

Lucy watched as Miyuki's body regenerated. The silver scales shined in the sunlight. Miyuki's navy blue spikes glistened."Okay, well, I'm almost-" She was cut off by a shrill voice calling for her.

"Lu-Chan! I think I found something! You need to see this!" Levy called from the guild. It sounded as if it was important, but everything was important to Levy. "I'll come soon! I have to finish reviving Miyuki-Chan!" Lucy replied. She shouted louder because she knew Levy wouldn't be able to hear.

Lucy couldn't rush, or else the body would be incomplete. She sat patiently, on her knees, holding her hands over Miyuki. As the last rays of silver light left her hands, the makeshift body was finished. "Hai, well, that's all it looks like I can do right now. I'm sorry, Miyuki-Chan." They would need a Dragon's presence there so they could create an actual Dragon's body, using the element that Miyuki originally learned.

But for now, Miyuki was a Dragon, the size of a doll. "It's okay, Lucy. You did well for your first try." Miyuki's soul fused into the doll and disappeared. At first, nothing happened, until the doll slightly moved. "Lucy? Can you hear me?" Miyuki asked.

Lucy nodded happily. "Yeah! I can hear you!" She sighed in relief. "Let's go to the guild." She suggested. Lucy picked up the Miyuki doll and wrapped her arms around her. Lucy carried Miyuki back to the guild. "Levy-Chan, what did you need me for?" Lucy asked. She sweatdropped when she realized that Levy was ignoring her because of a book.

"Levy-Chan!" She shouted into her ear. Levy flinched as she fell back. A loud thump! echoed across the halls. "What did you need me for, Levy-Chan?" Lucy repeated when Levy got back up. Levy had a 'What-The-Fuck?' look on her face but, Lucy ignored it.

When Levy knew that Lucy wouldn't say anything until she spoke, she sighed and gave in. "Lu-Chan, I did some research on the people you call 'Sting' and 'Rogue', or whatever their names were, and I figured out who they are."