Chapter 2:Why Does It Have To Be Me?

Lucy got up from the table and made another omelet.After quickly eating it, she stood up and put the dish away.She thought about what Natsu had said a few minutes earlier.'What's so important?Oh well.I'll just go to the guild to find out.'She thought, and with that, she picked up Plue and walked out the door. 

A few minutes later, Lucy was almost at the guild.While walking there, she saw Lisanna.She looked really sad."Hi Lisanna, what's wrong?"Lucy asked with a smile, like nothing could go wrong. 

Oh how wrong she was. 

Lisanna looked up, tears in her eyes,"Please don't hate me Lucy!I'm sorry!I just wanted us to go together!"She blurted.Lucy was confused."What do you mean, Lisanna?Why would I be mad at you?"Lucy asked.Lisanna just shook her head."When you go in the guild, Natsu's important message will hurt you.I know because I'm the cause."Lisanna said, her voice barely above a whisper.Lucy just looked at her for while before breaking the silence."What do you mean the message will hurt me?"She asked, but Lisanna just shook her head once more,"Just go inside.I'll come with you...."She mumbled. 

"Okay?"Lucy said, even though it sounded more like a question.Lisannna and Lucy both place a hand on one of the door sides and pushed it open.What they saw wasn't very different from what they always saw."See Lisanna?Nothing's different."Lucy said,grabbing Lisanna's hand and dragging her over to the bar."Good morning,Lucy.Good morning Lisanna."Mirajane greeted them."What would you like?" 

"I'll take the pink lemonade, please."Lucy said."Okay,one pink lemonade.What about you Lisanna?"Mira asked."Oh..I'll just take orange juice."Lisanna slowly said. 

"Okay.One pink lemonade and one orange juice.Be right back."Mira said.And then she walked away.A few silent moments passed before Lisanna spoke. 

"Hey Lucy,do you...Um...Like Natsu?"She asked.Lucy was a bit taken back by this but she soon smiled and answered."Yes Lisanna.He's the one who brought me to Fairytail when I left my old family.He could've just left me, but he didn't.He reached out to me in my time of need."Lucy stated."I see..."Lisanna said."I like Natsu too."She said in a small voice.Lucy wasn't supprised."Well, if you like Natsu, I'll let you have him.You were with him longer, right?"Lucy said."Lisanna smiled."Thank you, Lucy." 

"Don't worry about it."Lucy said.They talked for a few minutes more when their drinks arrived.Then they talked again, as if nothing happened."So like,back in Edolas, Natsu was such a cowered.It was funny but I felt bad for him,being bullied by Lucy Ashley."Lisanna said."Yeah..I feel sorry that I did that to-"Lucy started to say when she was interuppted."Luce!You came!"Natsu jumped."Yeah.I came with Lisanna."Lucy replied.She looked at Lisanna.Lisanna's eyes showed sadness."What's wrong Lisa-"Lucy started to ask before she was interrupted once again by Natsu."Luce,Lisanna is joining our team."Natsu said."That's great!Can we go on a job with her now?"Lucy asked.She was excited, of course.Her friend who she treated like a sister was joining Team Natsu."There can only be five people, Luce.If Lisanna is joining us,someone needs to get out of the team.You're the weakest, so we're kicking you out."Natsu said. "Erza is really strong, Ice Bastard helps out sometimes, I'm gonna beat everyone, Wendy heals us, Happpy and Charla are our helpers, but what do you do? Nothing much, so we're kicking you out of Team Natsu."

Lucy's excitement and happiness went down the drain instantly.She lowered her head.Tears streamed down her face.She was being kicked out of Team Natsu.All she wanted was a kind family who treated her like she lived a normal life, not the heir of the Heartfillia Konzern.If Erza and Gray agreed to this, her heart would be smashed to pieces.She took the chance and asked,"D-Does Gray and Erza agree to this?"