Chapter 4

Thank you everyone who has been reading, I haven't written a story in a long time because for the longest time I have been very sad due to personal affairs. And because of it I lost major parts of myself and did stupid things, I even stop watching anime. I'm glad you guys like it please continue to read and you guys really happy thank you so much.

Chapter 4

There blanked stares gave me chills. "Guys I really don't look that different, and cool it with the stares" I said putting my hand in my hoodie pocket and began to fumbled with my hands in there. There were still few moments of silence and I began to get annoyed.

"Seriously! Quit it!" I said

"It is Maka." Soul grinned

"Are you sure?" Liz asked still staring in disbelief. "It is; her soul looks exactly the same." Kid said as he looked at my soul, I covered chest begging to feel a bit self-conscious but then annoyance ran threw me as Blackstar blurted "NO WAY! Maka did not look like that, This girl has boo-" "MAKA-CHOP!" The book added a new dent in the already dense Blackstar. He landed on his face with his butt in the air. My boot pushed his butt down "Stupid." I mumbled.

I looked at the group once again, as smiles ran across their face. "MAKA!" they exclaimed but nobody moved from there spot, no hugs, that's what I expecting.

"You look so different!" Tsubaki said as she walked towards me giving me hug. I hugged back, I'm so glad she hugged me, but nobody else seemed to make the same motion.

"Your boobs grew, and so did your sense in fashion, I kinda dig it." Liz slapping my back. "YOU LOOK HOT! LIKE A MODEL!" Patty said as she jumped from her seat.

"Ehe.. Thanks? But I wouldn't go that far." I said scratching the back of my head.

I still felt something, something that I didn't like. They had things happen to them these past years... then again so hav- Now is not the time to think of that. But none the less I was begging to feel like myself, the self that I thought was gone.

"You look absolutely, wrong, there is no symmetry. You're a mess." "Wow thanks Kid" I said sarcastically "I ran here, I just got you message I didn't have my volume on but it is now" I chuckled scratching the back of my head.

"You still pack a punch." Blackstar grinned brightly as he got off from the floor. I smirked "You know it."

Then finally, red eyes meet green eyes once again, I wanted to hug him, I wanted to yell at him for not calling me, I wanted to hit him for leaving me for so long, I needed him the most, I needed my best friend. He smirked as if he knew all my thoughts, "I'm sorry."

I just stared at him, my body tingled but a smile came across. "Looking cool Soul Eater." He grinned ever wider as he flashed his spiked teeth. "I say the same to you, you book worm" I rolled my eyes as I gave him a fist bump.

They were back but I still felt too many walls between us, but they made me feel whole for these few minutes.

"When did you guys come back? I didn't know you were coming back." I said with shock facing group.

"We came back a few days ago, You god wanted to make an entrance!" Blackstar bellowed. "We just came today." Soul said "Who is w-?" Blackstar cut through my words as he yelled. "DID WE SURPRISE YOU!" I nodded. "Yea all of you look great." "Not as great as you do." Liz winked. "You have changed."

I felt my heart break a bit, if only they knew but I can't... I don't want too.

I sighed. "You guys did too." I said trying not to show how I felt. "What have you guys bee-" "Oh Soul there you are." An unfamiliar voiced said.

"It's about time you got here Em."

A girl with a pink summer dressed squeezed between me and Soul. Her black hair laid smoothly down her back and had shiny hazel eyes.

"Sorry I got lost." He laughed. "Oy, guys this is Emma Storm my new miester."

"Wha-"

"Hey, you can't say new we have been partners for nearly two years now." She laughed

"Wha-"

"It's nice to meet ya Emma, we heard a lot about you. "

"Wha-"

They began to shower Emma in questions, she was amazing, she looked amazing...Soul had gotten a new partner. But they had dropped me so fast

While I was here...While I stood here for five years by myself... with no friends. When I had those things happen to... When I needed my best friend... He was gone. They all were.

Soul has a new mister.

"Aye, Maka, meet Em." I need time. "A-Actually, I gotta lea-"

'I LOVE RAINBOWS AND BUTERFLYS AND EVERYTHING FROM A TO Z. I LOVE MAGIC AND SUNSHINE AND WORDS THAT START WITH WE.-'

Oh my death

'-I L-L-L-L-LOVEEE YOUUU-'

They changed my ringtone..

'-I LOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!-"I slowly pulled out my phone

They looked at me as they tried to contain their laughter.

I blushed madely as I looked at my phone...Its work... I groaned in frustration. I answered the ring.

"GOD FUCKEN DAMMIT MAKA!"