Chapter 9

@Rabbit_Melody : Hey I wanted to thank you for reading, I noticed you liked my other soul eater fanfic too, so I just to thank you, and say you have awesome taste in anime and Im a fan of yours too. :) stay awesome.

Chapter 9

".....Maka where you raped...?" Soul asked slowly. I only looked at him for only a few seconds, his red eyes poured into mine, and in a few seconds, he understood my answer, he sucked in a breath. "FUCK!" he yelled as he ran his hand thought his hair.

They all looked at me in shocked, like my innocence was taken...because it had. It was taken from me three and a half years ago.

There was silence, nobody said anything, I sniffled

"I'm going home." I turned my back but Soul grabbed my hand. "...Maka" He said full of worry.

"Who was it?" Blackstar said full of venom. "Whoever did it I will fucking kill them." Liz said "Maka, why didn't you tell us sooner, I would have dismissed Soul from his mission if I new." Kid asked "Are you okay?" Patti asked. "When did it happen?" Tsubaki asked. They kept piling question after question, my head began to heart.

"Enough!" I said silencing them. "Its not important-" "IT IS! It is important Maka, we are your friends" Soul said cutting me off and still holding my hand, his words where harsh and rash but his hand was soft, like it was when we were younger.

I stood quiet, even though I liked the way Souls hand felt in mine I moved it away. They aren't my friends... Soul isn't my partner... I'm not even a meister... I shouldn't have said anything... come on Maka think of something, you have to lie right now, think of something.

"It's okay guys, I'm fine really, the guy isn't a problem anymore. So, let's just drop the conversation okay, it's not like you guys have told me anything about the last five years" I said putting on one of my sweetest smiles, but it had a hint of annoyance.

What I said wasn't completely a lie, but I don't want to talk about this, today has been a long day, so I switched the tables on them but they remain quiet.

They looked sad, and unsure "Seriously its late, and I have school tomorrow and half of you are drunk. "I narrowed my eyes at Emma, she was flustered and scared... alone.

She didn't seem like a bad person

I began to clean; I could still feel there stares but they eventually let up.

"I don't want to go home kid; can I sleep over at Maka." Patty said, giving me pleading eyes. I giggled, "I'm cool with that." Patty was someone I can see becoming friends with again. "I want to go too!" Liz said. "Maka can I tag along too? As well as Blackstar he looks a little to tired to walk home" Tsubaki said sweetly. "What the almight-" "Same with Kid." Liz said pleading with me

Shit, I agree to one now they all would want to come. "Ah I have school tomorrow... but I suppose. " They smiled greatly like they had broken down a wall but they hadn't. I turned to Soul "Your room is still there... unless you have a new place..." "No, ill be there." He gave a grinned.

I gave a deep yawn. "All right you guys can go ahead first let me finish cleaning, there isent a lot actually because of Kid" I laughed "I'll see you in a bit."

They all exit the room as I stood in there by myself, me and an unfinished alcoholic drink. I eyed it as desire overcame me. But then the group that was here earlier flashed in my head... the three guys and the girl. Her name is Alice. Her words echoed through my head

'Get another job Maka, he is still looking for you.'

He is still looking for you.

I choked a sob, as tears pored even harder than it did before, my legs gave out and I covered my eyes as I sat in a small ball on the floor.

It has only been a day! A day since they can back and...I find out that he is still looking for me and I thought I was safe, but I never been that lucky... FUCK he is the reason for all of this! I fucking hate him!! I need to leave, I need mama to help me, I need papa, I need- "Maka." A low deep voice started. I looked up "S-Soul." I cryed. "Soul." I repeated. He sat down in front of me with worried eyes, and pulled me int a hug.

"I'm sorry I got a new partner... I shouldn't have cheated... it wasn't cool" tears fell as I cried into his chest while holding onto his shirt. "I'm sorry I wasn't done with the mission on time." His hugged tightened.

"I'm sorry that happened to you." "Soul."

"Im sorry I wasn't here." I hugged him back and gave a gasp.

"I missed you Soul."

hey guys im doing dedications to the people who had stayed patient with me with my other Soul eater fanfic as a thank you, so if your one of them expect to keep notified. but if missed you then tell me.

-stay unique guys X