chapter 12

xShadowShadex: hey there kiddo, thanks so much for being so kind and you really made my day with your message. Stay unique and i hope you have an awesome day :)

Chapter 12

The room stood quiet and the tension grew thicker, Blackstar stood there with a confidant structure but an expressionless face. Tsuabki had once seem unsure but now she had a look of confidence on her face.

"Really? Are you sure? "Liz said "If it was something bad you don't have to tell us." She continued with comfort.

"We are sure. We were unsure whether to tell you guys or not in the begging, but after what Maka told us, she gave us that extra courage." Tsuabkai gave a sympathetic smile my way. "Yea and we wanted time to grieve over on what happened with Maka." Blackstar said

I just gave a gentle nod. I really wished they would stop bring that up.

"What happened? "I asked in a small voice in hopes that they would continue with what they were saying and would stop giving me sympathetic looks.

"well..." Blackstar gave a sigh.

"W-well.." "I THE ALMIGHTY BLACKSTAR, YOUR GOD, ENDED UP PROPOSING TO A MY SERVENT. MY SOON TO BE GODESS!! TSUBAKI!"

.

.

"OH MY GOSH!!" the three girls yelled in union. As we all jumped up in glee. We pulled Tsubaki in a giant group hug.

Tsubaki was blushing madely..

The tension was clearing but here was still some there.

.

.

.

Blackstar stood there proudly and the boys congratulated him "Who knew you would wise up and propose." Soul said hitting Black star chest. "I sure as hell didn't." Blackstar said with a mad laugh.

"Your goanna make a beautiful bride!" I laughed giving her a tight hug once again. I'm so happy for her! After everything I always did picture them together.

"We have to start picking your dress!" Liz said. "Make the wedding giraffe theme!!"

Tsubaki laughed with complete glee, I have never seen her so happy, "When did you propose?" Kid asked. "Four years ago." "WHAT!?!"

"It's been two years?" Soul said. "Yea we wanted to wait until after we were done training and- " "She wanted to ask you something." I blinked "Me?" Tsuabki blushed.

"Blackstar." She hissed and he gave a smile. "W-well um. I wanted to ask you all something." She said. "Liz, can you help me pick out th- ""YES!" Liz shouted with a fist pump. "I'll help with anything!" we laughed at Liz eagerness.

"Well patty can you help with planning the after party?" "YESH! GIRAFFE THEMED!" Tsubaki looked like she almost regretted her choice but just smiled and giggled.

"Maka?" She gave me a smile. "Will you be my maid of honor?"

"What." My face turned flush. They all laughed at my reaction. "Tsubaki I would be honored!" I smiled and she gave me a big smile pulling me into a bigger hug.

"GREAT!" Blackstar shouted. "KID, you will help me pick the perfect ring for MY goddess." "It would be my honor." "AND SOUL." "yea what." "YOU WIL BE MY BEST MAN." "You don't even ask but yea sure sounds cool."

The room was full of joy that everyone forgot that there was a girl sitting on the couch by herself, a girl that wore a bored expression. Emma.

Emma's voice gave a small statement. "When you said you guys wanted to talk to us, I thought something bad happened."

Blackstar and Tsubaki stood quiet.

"Something did." Blackstar started and the tension grew back.

A moment of silence before,

"I had a miscarriage."