Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"GOD FUCKEN DAMMIT MAKA!-" the voiced yelled through my phone making me cringe. The voice was so loud that it made the phone sound as if it was on speaker. "-I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU SORRY ASS AN-"

"Hello, you have reached the cell phone of Maka Albarn, she is unable to come to the phone at the moment because IT'S HER DAY OFF!"I yelled matching her tone.

"I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS, WE NEED YOU NOW."

"Oh Jude? I haven't heard from you in forever." I said with fake peppiness "How have you bee-"

"GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW YOU DUMB WHORE!"

"HELL NO! You and Jacob changed my ringtone, so fuck you and work, get one of your other slaves."

"I don't give a flying shimigami! Tsugumi, and the two try-to-be-miesters are out on a mission, SO GET YOU AND YOUR LITTLE ROUNDED ASS OVER HERE NOW!!"

"Are you flirting with me?" I chuckled. I could feel her anger boil through the phone. Well you could hear her frustration through it too. Oh this was getting too fun. "I SWAER TO DEATH MAKA, I WILL MURDER YOU AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I said with a hint of flirtation.

"DEATH FUCKEN FUCK-""No cussing. AND IT'S MY ONLY DAY OFF THIS WEEK!"

"IT IS ONLY ME AND JACOB AND RUSH HOUR STARTS IN 15 MIN! GET TO WORK, YOU BITCH!"

"FINE! FUCK JUDE! – but you owe me and I get a week bonus" I said with frustration.

"Yea, yea whatever. You have ten minutes to get here"

"I'll be there in 30." "MAKA!-" I hanged up the phone before she could say anything else and stuffed the phone in my pocket.

I groaned. "Dammit." I mumbled to myself; as I swing, my head upwards too see a group staring at me, a combination of shock and enjoyment. My eyes widened as I looked at them because I forgot where I was. I was still in the death room.. with Kid, Liz..... Patty.... Blackstar...Tsubaki....and Soul....and his new partner. I did not look at Soul because I didn't want know what reaction he had on.

"You got a mouth on you." Blackstar grinned mischievously.

"I don't know if I like it or what." Liz said with a smirk. "HARDCORE MAKA." Patty laughed.

"Was that your boss on the phone? And you spoke to her like that?" Kid said with a hint of disapproval.

"That was a bit harsh, but kind of funny" Tsuabki chuckled for a while.

"I would have been really mad if someone spoked like that to me, like how you did to her." That was Emma... and I swear it sounded a bit spiteful, but I could be wrong.

Soul didn't say anything... I didn't look he didn't speck. And I couldn't feel his wavelength.... But I couldn't feel anyone's wavelength anymore.

"I'm sorry you guys had to hear that, but she can be very rude and I always like a good fight." I said with a nervous chuckle, and keeping Soul in the back of my mind. "Well I got to go to work." I said with some glee. I was happy I had a real excuse to leave, I didn't wanna be here I was unconfutable. "Where do you work?" Tsubaki asked quickly. "Oh at a restaurant called Death s eat and greet."

"Oh my gosh we should go eat there and watch Maka work!" Liz said as she nudge my arm. "THE ALMIGHTY BLACKSTAR IS HUNGARY." "When aren't you?" Kid said with a sigh , Tsubaki laughed at his joke. "FOOD! FOOD!FOOD!" Patty cheered.

"So Maka is it okay if we go eat at your place?" Tsubaki asked sweetly. Yes I do mind...

"Oh, no I don't, It will be fun." I smiled, I finally took the chance to look at Soul, but he was looking at me skeptically. Emma stood there with a smile, it was kinda weird.

"Well let's get going." About five minutes later, we walked into a jazz themed restaurant and were greeted with a very pissed off looking girl and a very confident looking man.

The girl looked Japanese's and was wearing a pair of blue short with a yellow spaghetti strap. She had brilliant blue eyes and short black hair that was tied up into a high pony tail, she was stunning but her face made an ugly look.
"Itsa about time you got here! Rush hour is in five minutes and-""You aren't even dressed yet." I chimed in. "THAT BECAUSE I THOUGH I HAD TO GO DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR APARTMENT!" "Ha well you don't today. "

"Uh this is why I hate women, they are always to loud and they always complain." The man said, he had brown eyes and a well-toned body, his red hair was tied back into a ponytail as he had messy bangs in front. He wore his uniform a nice button up white shirt with black pants and over the white shirt, he had a black vest on with small chains going around it.

"Oh shut up Jacob, you're gay " I said with a smirk " and you break out in hives when you touch a woman" Jude said with a hint of annoyance. He blushed at the end of Judes statement. "Well at least I can keep a guy." He said looking a Jude and then his eyes made his way to me "And at least I didn't use to do it wi -""Hey!" Jude cut him off and send him a warning look. Then his eyes widened for a moment and he gave me a brief apologetic look.

I gave him a smug smile and looked at Jude as we both knew what we were going to do next. Jude touched him arm gently as he gave a flinch. "Oh Jacob." She smiled slyly. I walked towards him seductively as I touched his chest, the color from his face drained. "We know you like it when we do this to you." I purred.

Okay yes I know, this was out of my character but he deserved it, he was gonna mention THAT.

Jude reached for his belt and I made the same movement but he backed away.

"You both are disgusting!!" He said as a small rash began to form. "Well you deserve it." I said as I nudged him. "Shut up you love me. "He ran to the back. Jude and I laughed and gave each other a high five each other. She smiles and says " You go ahead and get dressed first, I'll sit the people."

Oh dear death... they are still there. I... Oh my... I didn't look back, I didn't want know there reactions. They must of heard what Jacob was gonna say...

"All right I'll go." I ran quickly to the back.