Chapter 7

Please excuse the misspellings, thanks. :)

  Chapter 7  

They were done eating and now they were sitting there just talking and it seemed they helped themselves to the bar. There where all legally of age so I didn't stop them.

I didn't stay in the room for long time periods, even when I was invited to eat with them, and I made minimal conversation. Every time I would go in their Soul would just look at me and when I looked at him he would look away and turn to Emma. Emma had to keep pushing him to try to talk to me, but he just kept ordering things. So because of that I didn't go back into the room for a long while.

The place was dying down, it was close to one, and we close at one thirty, so Jude, Jacob and I where cleaning up. Loud jazz music was playing because that what we did when it was closing, and it made people want to leave because it was so loud, but there was still this group of five hanging out, four boys and one girl. They looked super familiar to me, but most likely, they were regulars, but I didn't care because it wasn't one of my tables I was tending too.

"Jude, kick your table out." Jacob said scrubbing the counters. "Yea sure." Jude said after coming back from outside. "I guess I'll tell the other group." I said, referring to my ...friends.

"Oh! No, let me! I want to see lord death!" Jude said with some glee, with a light blush. I raised my eyebrow and Jacob smirked "Look who has a new crush." I nodded in agreement. "Leave our little Jude alone, she wants some action before her frown lines really set in. "We laughed "You go get some." Jacob said, she huffed "At least I can get some compared to both of you."

"Oh honey I get some, every night." He smiled knowingly.

"And I don't want none, I wanna go home and read. Hurry up and go tell them, I'll tell your table." I said as I walked away

I walked towards the group of four... wasn't there five... them the smell of alcohol, and weed came into sense, their hush whispers stopped and they stared wide eyes at me.

"Hi, where about to close so if you can-" I felt my blood run cold as I looked at each of their faces and memories came flooding back. My balance treated to collapse, and for brief moment tears fell.

. "Maka?" The girl said with some remembrance, her words slushed a bit. I sucked in a breath.

"Holy shit guys, I'm so gone I'm seeing Maka!" she snorted and busted up laughing.

"Ha Maka! We haven't seen her in yea- holy shit I'm seeing her too." He said reaching out for me. "Why would you see her, she quit the game over a year and a half ago." The other man said with a low grumble not bothering to look up. "Y-y-you guys- "the third man stuttered. "Elliot i-if he heard you, y-you would all be dead." He slurred.

They all busted up laughing, the girl looked at me once again " Maka." She smiled loveingly. "hahaha.. Alright, alright let's hit it. I want to go to the concert." "Bro we just came from one." "I know what we can do." The girl as the girl pulled out a small bottle of alcohol, "Oh yea." the boy graded and got of his chair, they all fallowed his actions as they walked out but the girl was the last to get up.

Tears where falling... more and more.

"Get another job Maka, he is still looking for you." She said not looking at my face in a low mumble. I chocked back a sob. "A-Alice." I cried and she glanced at me, a soft smile touched her lips. "I miss you." She whispered as she walked away.

I chocked quickly wiping my tears, and ran into the restroom to wash my face.

Today has been too much, too many things. Too many people , I can't breathe.

I need Tsubaki and Blackstar! I need Liz, kid and Patti!! I need Soul! I need my best friend, I need my partner, I need him to help me like he used to, I need him to wake me up from this nightmare! I need my friends!

And they were here... but they weren't ... they were lightyears away. They were... dimmed in my life.

I washed my face, taking off my makeup, and washing away the tears, my face dripped of water as thoughts ran through my mind a hundred miles per hour, deep breaths. Deep breaths.

My head swigged to look at the mirror, there I was... the innocent face that everyone knew, but with some stronger features. My breath even out as I dried my face.

I finally walked out, as a peeved looking Jude and a laughing looking Jacob greeted me.

"Get your friends, they are all wasted and refuse to leave without you." Jude said "She got rejected by dear old Lord Death."

A mischievous smile came across my face as my head filled with jokes. "Oh Jude..."

g