Chapter 17

I live witches!! -uniqueoutsider

"What do you mean he raped you" Alice said grasping my arms tightly. "Maka... Maka, oh my death! Please tell me you are lying."She said shaking me.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. Her eyes darted around my face looking for any signs of a lie. "Oh death! Oh death! Maka... he is not like Elliot! He- he-" She grabbed my arm and pulled me behind the curtain where hardly anyone was. I looked at her with tears in my eyes as I slowly looked down to the floor. Then my eyes looked at her wrist where a joker laid engraved with black ink.

"Is this why you... was he the father of-... did Elliot kno-..... DEATH! I don't know what to ask or say in this situation!" She said letting me go and running her fingers threw her hair. She looked over at me as I just stood their with a blank stare. Her hand gently touch my cheek, "I'm so sorry. Gods  I'm so sorry. But Maka  you cant be here, you need to leave! Some place both Elliot and Mitch won't find you. Leave Nevada, leave Death City, I will get you the money, I'll get you anything you need but pleas-"  she sighed as tears ran down her face.
"Our gangs can't afford another war. Elliot loves you still, Mitch ... if Mitch or Elliot ever found out about the baby-" "Alice." I said as I cut off her sentence.

Another secret. A sad secret that only Alice and Blair knew part of, a secret that was part of my many other secrets, a baby. A baby from being raped. An innocent baby who never got the chance to be born... a baby from being raped from Mitch. A baby that was beaten to death unknowingly by a unknown man. My baby that I never got to hold but I still love none the less.

"Alice, don't think to much into it." I said as I tried to calm her in her panic. "If Elliot hasn't found me then that is good, then I just have to deal with Mitch. I-I-" I looked up to make sure 
I wouldn't cry. "I can do that.. after all.. I made a death scythe.. how hard is it to get rid of a crazy asshole." I said oversimplifying it. In all truth Mitch and Elliot both scared the shit out of me. They have both broke me in more then one way.  

Alice looked at me as she slowly nodded. "I want to help." I stared at her hard and I grabbed her arm and quickly squabbled a bunch of numbers on her arms and kissed it. "I kissed it make it seem like I'm a random girl you hooked up with. That's my number, contact me if you here anything Alice. Anything."  She nodded. I hugged her tightly "I love you" She whispered in my ear. When we broke apart she sniffed and wiped her tears.

"You need to leave, Elliot is coming in awhile."  She said opening the curtain to call someone. "Here is my little brother, he is out of the game to but he came to see me today. He will keep you safe and not seen"

Green eyes meet blue eyes

"Maka?" A familiar voice said.

"Tadashi?"