Chapter 21

The day had actually been going good with Tadashi, he was treating me like how... a man should treat a women. He was being considerate and he was looking at me like I was the only person in the world. He dressed handsomely, black skinny jeans and a white colored shirt with his sleeves rolled up. It was dark so me and him were just talking and walking in the park. The park where me and the gang use to play basketball in our youth.

"So are you feeling better?" I looked at him confused. "Wha?" " You looked pretty sad when I picked you up today. I was sure you didn't wanna talk about it but I know talking helps a lot." He said with a soft smile. I have a soft smile "You are right something was bothering me and I'm really glad you asked me out today. It's just what I needed." He blushed and took my hand. "I'm really glad you came to.." he looked at me as if he wanted to say something.

"What's wrong?" I asked he looked at me hesitant.
"Maka..." he began. " I really like you." My eyes widen and blushed deeply. "... but... Alice gave me some detail on what happened between you and Mitch."
"Oh.." I said looking away in shame. "Hey! Hey! You didn't deserve anything that happened to you. Mitch is a jerk and deserves to be in jail forever." He said gently grabbing my face to face him. "The thing is that I want to be with you but I have this constant fear that Mitch will track me down, I didn't exactly leave on the right terms with him. I don't know if he will find me and kill me...I?" "Tadashi." I said as I felt him getting more and more flustered. " I... I left the game in a hard way too... I wouldn't lie and say I'm not scared... I'm terrified. But being with you makes me feel like I am moving forward." Lips where on mine. Soft, kind, gentle. It felt good and I kissed him back. We pulled away as I realized his face was blushing and I realized that I blushed just as hard. I covered my face embarrassment and he laughed.

"I really like you Maka Albarn." He said touching my face gently. His thumb touched my lips but looked very sad. "And I know you like me too. But we can't start a relationship, I have a feeling that we will be hearing from the gangs soon." He sighed "it's just a feeling I could be wrong but ....I also think... you still have your eyes on something or someone else." He said looking hard at my confused face. "I-!" He kissed me once again.

"But I also want to try to live normal and be with the girl i really like... so how about dating ... slowly. Something that might be a bit difficult for us in the future but if your really want us to try-" he looked embarrassed and I couldn't help but smile. "Okay." He looked at me with shock "Not boyfriend-girlfriend but... dating. At this time, nothing would make me happier.