Chapter 27

Chapter 27

My body was tired and heavy from running. I was in full panic and my heart was beating outside my chest. What do I do? Where do I go? How close is he? I can't breathe.

"MAKA!!" I felt my body jolt as someone pulled me back by the arm. I stared wide eyed at Blackstar who looked at me like I was crazy.

"Maka, what the hell are you doing? You are injured!" Soul said motioning towards my wounds.

"Let Go Blackstar!" I yelled trying to yank my arm out of his grasp. "I mean it let go!!"

Blackstar refused to let go as I struggled against him. "Why are you running?" Liz said trying to catch her breath.

"Your partner just told you to go and then you just ran?" Tsubaki said in confusion.

"And who is it that he is telling you to run from?" Kid asked while looking around.

"I -I can't. Let me go NOW!" I yelled tears falling again, I was in a frantic rage. "Maka what are you hiding? Why can't you just tell us the truth?" Blackstar says in frustration.

"All of this hiding and sneaking around is getting out of hand." Patti said in a worried tone.

"You are getting hurt! We are supposed to be your best friends." Tsubaki said as she gently touched my struggling arm.

"We were supposed to go talk this through, maybe we should just go back to the apartment and talk this all through." Liz said slowly.

"Emma should have just told us everything if we knew you were going to be going off like that." I don't know who said it, but it made me snap.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!" I yelled furiously. "Maybe, when we were teenagers, we were Best Friends. Back when we were searching for Kid, when Soul became a Death scythe, when we lost Crona- THEN-then we were best friends." I began. "Things Change! You all left, you all left me and I needed you guys! Not even a Fucking phone call and a fucking phone call would have changed everything!" I yelled in frustration.

"You guys came back after years! You all changed, you all had things happen to you. For Deaths Fuckings Sake... Soul came back with a new partner!" I choked out. "I-I was going to tell you guys everything at one point, but the truth is I can't see you guys like I use too." I said staring at the sky. "But...I'll tell you everything right now but please..." I choked back a sob. "...I need to run before he finds me."

There was a moment of silence as I lowered my head and looked at all their faces. They looked shaken, as they let my words sink in.

"Okay, where can we go." Blackstar said as he loosened my grip, his eyes barely visible to me.

"Any-" In the corner of my eye, two on my left side, I saw him.

Elliot, the King of Spades. The man that broke me in more ways than one. Behind him was a group of four, the same four that was at the dinner that one night. In that group I could see Alice's face looking worried.

I spinned my head around in hope he would not see me. But that was a mistake because to the right of me, far off in the distance. I could see his face, the man that took my innocence.

Mitch, the King of Hearts, the opposing gang. Elliot's brother, the man that raped me and took my baby from me. Behind him was a group of three and ... I felt my heart drop... Tadashi. He was being dragged by two men and looked completely messed up. Blood dripped from his head and mouth.

Both... they both found me. But they still didn't know what the other did to me... if they found out, another gang war would break out. No one would survive because of their damn anger.

The next thing I knew was that darkness surrounded me.

How I wish I could just stay in this Darkness.

OHHHHH So what do you guys think is going to happen -Uniqueoutsider ^.^