Chapter 10

TheShinyUmbreon Hey there kiddo, (I can say kiddo because I'm old :) lol kinda) I wanted to thank you for being the first one to comment and vote on this story, it means a lot because it was my first time writing in a long time. And also noticing that I had put it on the fanfiction website too. Stay unique kid, go far, do great

Chapter 10

The weeks seemed to pass by fast since that night, they all visited me as much as they can and they tried their best to have me open up to them but they would usually fail. I wouldn't open up to them, I still didn't fully forgive them, and they all had yet to mention what they had been doing for the past couple of years.

With them coming over almost ever every day, and with them always asking me questions...I won't lie it was... annoying.

Soul had come to live with me once again and so did Emma. I kept my distance from them, I had a moment of weakness with Soul and I wouldn't do that again, he wasn't mine.

It had been two and a half week since they all returned, it had been two and a half weeks since I saw Alice, my thoughts where still flooded with what Alice had said to me, her words repeated over and over and over in my head..."He still looking for you."

My head shot up to see Emma who was holding too coffee cups, she was dressed in one big shirt which most likely belonged to Soul, and she looked surprised by my expression. Soul was in his pajamas sitting across from me he only glanced at me.

The surrounding came to light again. I was home in my apartment, sitting down and eating breakfast with Soul and Emma. "What?" She asked with purity in her voice, I shocked my head "Sorry I thought I heard you say something." I looked down at the book in front of me while stuffing eggs in my mouths. It tasted like Souls cooking, a smile flashed on my lips but quickly left as I reminded myself I can't be doing that.

"Maka," he started "Hmm." "You're gonna be late for school." My eyes darted to the clock, "Damn it! Why didn't you tell me sooner" I said as shot off my seat and picked up my dishes. "I'll clean them." He said while sipping his coffee. I ran to my room, no time for make up, I put up on the same jacket that I on had on a couple weeks ago, the black one with the yellow stripe on it. I put on a pair of blue pants with my roller-skates, and grabbed my ear phones then darted out of my room.

Soul handed me some coffee and a lunch bag, "Blackstar and Tsubaki said they wanted to talk to us about something so I'll pick you up after school" He said leaning against the door frame. I raised an eyebrow "I got my baby back." He grinned, I snorted "Thanks Soul I'll see you after." I said racing off.

I raced to school as my first class was just begging, I took my usual seat and switched of my rollerblades for my shoes. Class was begging, this class was for miesters and weapons who wanted to continue their education, and the teacher came in as he began class with the first order of business which is "Finals: For your final I want you to team up and a battle will take place in a month, to make it interesting I will assign you partners, and if your wavelengths don't match.... Make them match. "He began to call peoples name as he partnered them up.

...Are you kidding me! I don't fight anymore, I don't even know if I'm that felixable, I can't sense or see a soul either and he wants us to do that?!?! I don't even know if I can fly anymore...I COULDENT EVEN RUN UP THE STAIRES AT THE DWMA WITHOUT HUFFING AND PUFFING.... BUT I CANT GET AN F! I WANT TO HAVE THE TOP GRADE!!....

I scratched my head in aggravation" Maka Albarn." "Y-yes." "Your partnered with Tadashi Yu." I gulped and nodded.

Tadashi Yu he had black hair that was tied into a pony tail and stunning blue eyes, he currently wore a sleeveless black and white striped shirt that showed his muscles and black pants he glanced at my direction and gave a wave. I had never even talked to him before, but he was quite talked about around school.

.

.

.

Shit.