Chapter 15

Hey guys sorry for always being late and the spelling might suck here. I wanna thank everyone who has waited thou. So Thank you.

-uniqueoutsider

  @metrillo_20  and @CelestialBookWrite  thank you for reminding me that i write. i forgotten how much i love it and how much people enjoy it. 

Chapter 15

Asleep. Finally they are all asleep, it took them forever to actually fall asleep. Five of them were out cold drunk, and Soul. . . . . was asleep on the couch I was formally laying on. After what happened in the kitchen I was kind of just shook, I was shook of the thought of them having to come see me in my class tournament annnddddddd.......

Almost.... ALMOST kissing him... or wanting too. *internal screaming* You know what let's not think about this Maka.

I feel like my life is getting to mixed up right now, and what I'm about to do next might make it a bit more complicated and then it just makes me feel bad and I think I might be doing something stupid.

Its almost 2 o'clock in the morning but I slipped into the restroom and started to get ready. I was currently just wearing pajamas with no make-up. But for where I was going, I was going to need too...... make myself look.... Hoe...isssshh. I started putting on eyeshadow and eyeliner, highlight, and... lipstick. The red lipstick was given to me... a long time ago... by....

.

.

.

"Hey baby" a twenty-year-old man with a tied up blond hair said looking down at a teenage girl. He was shirtless and only wore some tight pants that weren't correctly on. On his chest he had a black 'K' on it. The girl was only sixteen. She looked drugged up as she let out a giggle. She laid half naked in bed as she sipped on what appeared to be water but most likely wasn't. "I got you something" he said as he pulled out a small tube.

"What's this?"

"Something I want you to always wear, something I want to smug when we-""Elliot!" she said as she pushed him away gently and giggled. "You know I want you Maka" he said in a husky voice. "I would do anything for you. Kill to have you." "..El-" the older man pulled the ashy haired girls shoulders and started a deep kiss. "I love you" he said as he finally pulled away from her. The girl tried to catch her breath as she looked at the small tube of lipstick and read 'Blood Red'

"I-I love you too"

.

.

.

Mistakes, I have made nothing but mistakes and this may be a bigger mistake in going back.

"You need to do this Maka, you need to see Alice." I dropped the small tube in the trashcan. I pulled out another lipstick... a cherry color. I curled my hair and let it lay nicely.

I pulled out a black dress that could be descried as "Hot". A black fitted dress that didn't even reach the middle of my thighs. It shaped over my butt perfectly. The front had a very lowcut V-neck which revealed a small tattoo. By the crease of my right breast had a small black "Q" on it. It was supposed to represent "Queen". Like from a deck of cards. My finger traced over it, a matching tattoo with him.

King and Queen.

"Haaaa" I sighed.

Deep breaths. Take deep breaths.

"Don't back out." This needs to be done. I pulled out open toed, red , six inch heels. I remember a time I couldn't even stand the sight of shoes like this. To finish the look I pulled out a red leather jacket.

I looked in the mirror and who stared back at me was a girl who should have been forgotten. A girl who should of died, who should have been forgotten, she was tainted, she was disgusting, and cruel. But she was me... she is who I was.

I want to punch the mirror, but maybe I shouldn't do that, Kid will probably be mad.

"Lets go."

I took one last look at them sleeping group. I traced over each of their faces as memories flashed in my head. It made me happy to think about the times there once was. But still there was so many secrets between us. So many unspoken words.

I turn away and walked out. "Maka?" I turned back to see a groggy Blackstar look at me. How in the name of death was he able to get up after drinking so much. "Haa... no you're not Maka" he said as he cuddled closer to his soon to be wife. I raised my eyebrow, Blackstar you are just soooo...you. I sighed and I scurried away before anyone else woke up.

I could hear someone call me, but I'm pretty sure that was just my imagination. I didn't dare look back to see thou.

A cad waited for me, I was smart enough to call them earlier. "Where too Ms." He said not looking back at me.

"The abandon subway."