Chapter 25

Chapter 24

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the lag. A lot in my life has been going on and its been a bit hard for me at home. This is a short chapter, but it is something. I'm sorry.

Also please come and follow my Instagram page.... anime_n_stuff20.... (lol tell me if you find it) For anyone who does follow and tells me, I will update my other story cages and chains.

So here we go -uniqueoutsider

The next couple of moments were almost in stop motion. All I remember is the burning sensation in my hands, my face being constantly slammed on the floor, and then everything going quiet. I stood their breathing hard as a body laid in front of me. My ears had a ringing noise as my grip was begging to loosen. The ringing was interrupted as the sound of cheering took its place.

"-AND THEIR WE HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!! THIS WAS THE BEST FIGHT YET! MAKA ALBARN FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!."

The cheering was so loud it made the arena shake. I looked down to see my competitor passed out on the gravel before me. His rude words, and ignorant remarks were knocked off in the wind. I dare not lift my head off the body before me. Everyone is here chanting my name, but it was so unwell deserved and made me nauseous. I sucked in a breath and let go of the scythe, my hands were blistering, and it was bleeding. My senses were numb as I tried to catch my breath. It was like my body was slowly shutting down, my heart was slowly breaking, I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe!! Tears streamed down my face and my body began to shake. I turned away and walked away, my hands trembling from the pain.

"Maka!" Tadashi yelled at me as I dared not look back. I was in the middle of a panic attack; I could feel my eyes darting around to see and try to understand things, but it wasn't working. The great Maka Albarn, creator of the last Death scythe, the girl with a unique soul was no longer me. It was only me, the girl having a panic attack in the middle of the tournament. My heart was breaking, I could not breath, I was on my knees silently crying, my hands on the side of me as they twitched from the pain.

"...Maka." I looked up at the person through my thick tears. I see Tsubaki holding my hands gently by the wrist and looking at me gently. "Breath." Blackstar slowly as he rubbed my back. "You fought a good fight"

I saw Liz and Patti behind Tsubaki as they looked at me with concern. "Let's get her out of here." Kid said. Before I knew it someone was carrying me. I didn't look up because I already know that it was the chest of my ex-partner. Soul was carrying me in a bridal style while I was in the middle of my panic attack. His hold was firm, and it didn't feel overbearing, I dug my head deep into his chest and I could smell alcohol with a mix of his cologne then I felt my tears wet his shirt.

It was quiet in the stadium as they carried me out. It is understandable, not everyone has seen someone having a mental breakdown in the middle of a graded tournament.