Chapter 20

The group was fuming by this new information.

" A date. I-I can do that... Tadashi is a good guy." I don't know why But I glanced at Soul. His glare and frustration was written all over my face. His knuckles turning white, his cool front was gone.

"Maka... I-" "A date Tsubaki. I should get ready." I turned to walk away. A hand grabbed my wrist and it didn't take a genius to know it was Soul but to my surprise I turned to see Emma glaring at me.

"Queen of spades."

I stood surprised at her words and sucking in a shaky breath. Her other hand grabbed my shirt and lowered it way down past my bra to see a tattoo of a black Q with a crown. I pushed her away and covered my chest. "I KNEW IT!l She said gripping her hands tightly. "I knew you weren't all innocent." There eyes bewildered at Emma sudden movement. "What the hell EMMA!" Soul said stepping between me and Emma. "Don't curse at me Soul! I saw her at that club when you guys were at Kids house!! She is part of a bad organization! She isn't all that innocent and pure you guys make her out to be!!" Emma yelled pointing.

I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier. Tear threatens to fall right now. I opened my mouth

"You Bitch!" Liz said pushing Emma to the wall. "So this gives you the right to show us her tattoo! To pull down her shirt and expose her! TO TELL US SOMETHING WE AREN'T SUPPOSE TO KNOW INTILL SHE IS READY TO TELL US!" Liz screamed. Emma flinched in fear.

"We say our secrets when we are ready." Patty said cracking her fingers. Her voice being alarming cold.

"She- She was never going to say it! I have to tell Soul before he falls more in love with the idea of her! He broke up with me to be with that!" Emma cried covering her face.

Soul sighed "I didn't break up with you cuz of that. It's because you seemed so focused on destroying or making Maka look bad and that's all you talked about. I'm not her partner anymore, I'm yours!" Soul said rubbing his temples aggravated. "Maka understands that too!"

I walked away from the drama that was currently going on in the living room. I had a date after all. I locked the doors behind me and flopped on my bed, tears flowing down. Emma saw me that day at the club when I was with Alice and Tadashi, I thought she wanted to catch up on some sleep. Her and Soul broke up.... my heart was beating so fast at this new information. She thought Soul was in love with me.. Ha.

I glanced at the clock and it read 3 o clock so I decided to start getting dress. I used a mirror to put on some eyeshadow on, top and bottom eyeliner, mascara, and foundation. I looked like how all the boys describe me as... 'hot'. Then I went into my closet to pick cloths. What do you wear to a date? I scanned my closet from going hanger to hanger and then I stopped my eyes glued on my mission uniform. The uniform I would wear to go on mission, boots to match, white gloves. Saddens flowed threw my veins and I quickly grabbed the outfit next to my uniform and slammed my closet door shut. 

I glanced down at what I picked... semi satisfied at the rush decision I made. Long Black socks with two skulls on the side, red ripped shorts with chains in the side, a white crop top with the words 'Charm' on it, and a black leather jackets to top it all off. I slipped on some ankle boots and brushed my hair letting it lay on my back. My phone rang, and Tadashi name flashed on the screen and I answered it.

"Hey Maka I'm downstairs, I'll meet you at the door?" He asked I took a deep breath "Nah it's okay I'll meet you down stairs." A soft smile appeared on my lips. "Okay I'll see you right now" We hung up and I made my way out.

When I walked to my living room Emma sat in the couch with tears falling. Kid is whispering things to Liz and Patty, and Tsubaki calming a raging BlackStar  as tears poured down her own. Souls eyes stared hard at me but quickly soften as he eyed me and then quickly back to harden again.

"That's not cool Maka." He Began. "You can't just walk away from a conversation!"

"Yes, Emma May have done this the wrong way but we want to know what the hell she was talking about." Kid said crossing his arms. Ahhh yes... they found out I got beaten and then Emma says something else and that's got them completely distracted.

"I don't think I owe anyone an explanation." I stated grabbing my ear phones. "Who the hell touched you!" BlackStar raged. "BlackStar it's okay. And NO! Why the hell should I have to tell anyone anything! Most of you guys haven't told me anything. You all left me for five years! You CANT just walk-in and act like everything never changed! You can't just..."  I sighed gripping my fist tightly. "I'm leaving."