CHAPTER 27: LOVE THAT LIES

"Daddy help me! Daddy! Mommy stop!" I really love to see them giggling like this.

Her smile..it reminds me of that day. The day I felt this bizarre feeling. Totoo pala na mayroon ka talagang makikilalang tao na mas mamahalin mo pa kaysa sa sarili mo. And the thought na kasama ko na sya ngayon, it makes me happy and contented. How I wish I could manage to keep her beside me.

Flashback 8 years ago...

Just when I thought that I have a clear goal in my head, I started to fall in her spell.

'Pwede ka nang magmulat.' I said to her pagkalabas namin ng simbahan.

Through the rearview mirror, I can see her heart pounding so fast because of nervousness. Slowly she opened her eyes.

And that's when I caught myself smiling.

Her innocence makes my heart flatter. And I hate it.

'Anong hitsura yan?' I asked when I noticed that she's hiding her face with her messy hair. May sapak siguro tong babaeng to and maybe that's the reason why I'm feeling this way towards her. It's what we call 'amusement'.

'A.. wala.' Now she's literally burying her face with her hair. Padausdos rin sya ng padausdos sa passenger seat. Ang weird nya talaga.

'Anemic ka ba?' I asked and I can't help myself but to smile.

'H.. hindi.' Mabilis nyang sagot and still ganun pa rin ang posisyon nya.

Now I'm grinning and carefully managing not to slip a single laugh.

'Namumutla ka.' I continued.

'A.. Oo!'

Her answer made me laugh so hard. Hindi ko na talaga napigilan. Glazy, I know you're thinking of something weird right now kaya ganyan ang kinikilos mo. It's just amusing that your actions literally speak what you're actually thinking. And I bet you're not aware of that. You're one hell of a special girl. Ibang iba ka talaga. Other girls will try so hard to please and attract me. But you.. You're so unguarded. And I hate to admit this, but your carefree actions are making me crazy.

We went to the mall, because I'll be meeting with Krisha. I want to end my relationship with her. But in just a second, nabago na naman ang plano ko.

Glazy looks so happy with another guy. Ang lakas ng loob na pumasok at kumain sa restaurant na to knowing na nandito din kami ni Krisha. She's really unpredictable! Nahihirapan tuloy akong lumunok dahil sa bawat subo ko, nakikita ko yung mukha ng lalaki nya! Binilisan ko na lang ang pagkain para makalabas at makalayo na kami ni Krisha.