Chapter 1.

Edited.

----

Kim Yerim's POV

"Kim Yerim, can you do me a favor please..." Sooyoung said massaging her head and then pointed the papers.

I elbowed her, "Paboyah Sooyoung! Do you think I can do that paper works? I'm doing my homework. It's not my fault if Mrs Jung let you do those works. Hell, she's so lazy." I said continued writing the answers on my notebook.

"Ugh, juseyo, I can't take this anymore."

I can see her face, it's really pale. Is she really sick? Uh, I can't say no to her because she's my bestfriend. We always hang out and she's nice, helping me as always in any ways. So what can I do, right?

"Ah jinjja. Where's the papers?" I asked as she jumped like a kid.

She kissed my cheek, "Yah, Yeri! Thank you! Thank you so much, okay. Those are the papers beside you." She giggled then she pinched my nose.

I glanced at the papers she pointed. Oh my god, there's so many of them! I don't think I can make it up but I should do this for her own sake. Uh, man.

"Yah, Sooyoungie!" I called her then she looked at me, "get well soon."

"Gomawo Yeri ah!"

When she entered the room, I started answering my mathematics problem, I really hate mathematics. But I thank god, I always pass this subject. Little did I know that Mr Jeon has a son and  he will be our new classmate. My classmates are always talking about it. They are curious about, Mr Jeon's son. Mr Jeon is our mathematics teacher, and a lot of my classmates noticed that I'm mr Jeon's favorite student. Am I?

After three hours, I finished everything and I checked the time, heol, it's already 11:00PM. Wow did I make it up early? I'm so proud. Because I always do homeworks and always end up midnights.

Ccccrrrr. Oh, I forgot I still didn't take my dinner. Ottoke, what to eat? I heard Sooyoung prepared sushi and kimchi earlier. So I'm craving for it.

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator I found myself staring at the foods. Still not cooked. So I'll cook again? Shit, this is annoying.

I boiled a water and grabbed the instant noodles I found in the refrigerator. This is fine. When I finished boiling a water I quickly grabbed a bowl and placed the noodles. I don't have a chance to blow the hot and spicy noodles because I'm so hungry.

"Yah," Sooyoung said exiting my bedroom, "Can I invite Seokjin here?" She weakly said.

"Wae? Are you fine? What's wrong with your eyes? You look really pale! What did you do? Did you showered on the rain, huh?" I said and stood up.

She smiled, "N-ne. We fought yesterday, and I end up walking in the r-rain." She said with a hoarse voice.

"Yah, gwenchanha?" I asker her. But she passed out and I quickly grabbed her arms.

Good thing I placed my phone on my pocket so I immediately dialed Seokjin's number. 2 rings and he picked up.

"[Yobosey-]"

"Yah, Seokjin! Come here quick! Sooyoung passed out! Ppali!"

"[Okay, I'm on my way. Stay there, arasseo!]" Then the line went off.

"Ugh, what did you do?! What's happening to you, huh? You know me already, I'm stupid!" I said worrying, "I don't know how to take care of sick people! Aish, you little kid." A tear fell from my eye because I'm afraid.

Minutes passed and Seokjin's here. He's with his friends Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. I don't know them, except Jin. We're friends since we're in grade school. Then there he met my bestfriend, Sooyoung.

"What happened?" Seokjin asked.

"I-I was just eating and then she asked me if I can invite you to my house then everything was fast because she passed out."

He tapped my shoulder, "Don't worry she'll be fine," He smiled, "are you coming with us?" He carried Sooyoung in a wedding style.

"Yes, I should come."

"Kaja."

__

I'm with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. I swear they are so hyper. How can they act like this? They know that Sooyoung is sick ans they shouldn't be acting like this way because they should atleast worry but they are just like this? Seriously? These kids.

"Yah, booty work, booty work booty booty booty work!" Taehyung sings while clapping, Jimin was twerking. They look so crazy that I can't stand their personality, so childish.

"Yah, Yeri why can you just join us? Don't be sad, Sooyoung is alright." Jimin said.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sleepy," I yawned, "you want me to dance though, I'm sleepy?"

"Yah, what a angry halmeoni." Taehyung laughed. Seriously, I found him annoying, laughing with his rectangular-ish lips is not attractive at all. Sooyoung said he looks so cute when he's laughing, but I don't know if that's true, tss.

"I'm not a Halmeoni!" I yelled.

"Then why are you acting like one?"

This is your last day Kim Taehyung, I hit his head. "Yah! That hurts!"

"Hmmh, great."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep on this chair. Because I'm so tired. Maybe I should not go to school later. My head hurts so bad, that my vision is so blurry. See, I can't really go to school.

__

The next morning, I found myself laying on the bed. What the heck, where am I? Whose bedroom is this? All black and white room? Is this mine? Clearly not, my room's wall is pastel. So whose bedroom is this? When I get up I saw Jimin and Jungkook using their phones. Maybe they just woke up?

I tapped Jimin's muscle, "Hey, where am I?" I asked him and I got up.

"Yah you're awake," he turned off his phone, "Jungkook's house."

"What?! What am I doing here, huh? D-did you.... did you do something bad at me huh? Answer me! Did you..." I touched my body and noticed that I'm wearing an oversized shirt and pajama.

"Did you guys change this?!" I asked them again.

They stared at me for about seconds, and then, Jimin tapped my shoulder.

"Don't worry we didn't saw your," Pointing my body, "body." He said and they laughed together. Oh my gosh, why does he sound like pervert? Eww so gross.

I felt that my face was about to burn because of hotness. "You bastards!" I quickly went to Jungkook's bathroom.

"Daebak, his bedroom is so cool." I said when I get inside his bathroom, it's really cool because his bathroom has 3 painting canvas and it's all black! Omo, did he paint those? Amazing.

When I went outside, the two rats are not here already. So I went outside and luckily found them. But... somebody....

"Nuguya?" Someone asked from my back.