Chapter 29.

"Yoboseyo?"

"[Yeri-ssi, let's meet up! Please I'm begging you. I'm having a hard time on choosing between the other dress. Help me choose, juseyo.]"

I sighed. "Sooyoungie, I'm not a stylist. And besides, I'm lazy to get up today. Lastly, not today." I said on the other line.

"[Yeri... how could you say that? It's our prom! You need to go there because tonight, you need to be pretty! You have a bunch of admirers at our school.]"

"How could you say that also? You're prettier than me, Sooyoung. You have a million admirers, come to think of it moron." You had Jungkook. Jungkook chose you.

"[I don't care listen to me, I'm gonna go to prom. And you're gonna go to prom. We both gonna go to prom! So please ready yourself, I'll go there to your house right away! Let's go on a make over~]"

"No, please I don't use to thi--"

"[Annyeong, see ya!]" Tut tut tut tut.

What the? What am I gonna do now? She ended the call I have something to say! She shouldn't​ be here because Seokjin's here. They'll see each other, omo what am I gonna do?

I dialed her number but she's not picking it up. Huh, okay it's up to you Sooyoung. I know you want to see my brother, and I know that you still love him though. That's only my opinion.

Hours had passed, someone knocked on my door. Oh yup, probably it is the one of them.

He opened the door and straighten went onto my bed and sat. What the hell, he looked seriously nervous.

"What are you doing here oppa? And why are you blushing like that? And why are you looked so nervous?" I asked him many times.

He glanced at me wide eyed, "Are you crazy? What is that girl doing here?!" He shouted.

I was dumbfounded. And when I realized what he had done, I laughed out loud because of his facial expression. Dang! That was so funny.

"Oh my god, Seokjin oppa! What have I done? Haha, oh my gosh my belly hurts!" I laughed hard.

I heard the door opened and saw Sooyoung. I didn't sign Seokjin oppa that Sooyoung was behind his back, so that she can see the acting angry Seokjin, haha! Oh my god, what am I doing.

"Aish!" He messed his hair, "You little rat, you'll pay for this. You know that I don't want that girl here." He said pointing at me.

Shit. Wrong move..

I saw Sooyoung went out the room. Seokjin oppa looked behind his back and saw that the door suddenly closed.

"Who was that?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "You're in trouble, oppa. It's her." My eyes widened.

"Good then, she knows what I feel. That this, still hurts." He went out and slammed the door.

By the way it's still my fault. I shouldn't have let Sooyoung see that. I feel so unhappy for their love story, but how about mine? I don't think that at all cause it's nonsense.

I went out my room and go downstairs. I saw Sooyoung sitting on the couch while using her phone. Maybe my bestfriend was hurt too, not just my brother but her also.

"Yah, Sooyoung-ssi!" I called her. She stood up and hugged me. "Ready?" She asked forcing a smile.

"Ready for what?" I asked.
"Duh, make over!" She answered.

Oh, I forgot. "I'm sorry I forgot. I told you, don't come here because you'll saw him. I know that my brother would get angry at me but you still came here for that nonsense make over." I rolled my eyes.

I looked away, but I heard her sniffed. "Wh-why are you crying?" I stuttered.

She suddenly hugged me tight. I know that. That was hurtful, I'm sorry dear... "Mianhae"

"For what?" She asked.

Oh my... I said that?

"Nothing let's just not talk about that. Let's go to my room now, I know I'm not interested with these but for you, I'll do it." I smiled.

She wiped hed tears, "Jinjja? You'll do it for me? Oh my gosh Yeri, I promise! You'll not regret this! I can make you even prettier! Let's gooo!" She sang the last sentence.

When we got inside my room, she opened her make up kit and started picking many make ups. Oh hell, she's so girly. I don't know what she's holding. I put make up but, all I know to put was lipsticks and powders, nothing much.

She dragged me to the chair infront of the mirror. I was confused when she cutely laughed, what is wrong with her?

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing~ I was just excited because I'll put some make up on your beautiful face. This was my first time to put make up on your face. god, girl! I'm so effin excited." she giggled.

I sighed, "Ugh what's new Sooyoung. Let's get started." I said.

She started to move her hands and I was just closing my eyes. Seriously, I'm tired of closing my eyes. But what am I gonna do? This is her, I accepted her offer.

30 minutes had passed. I heard a camera click that's why I opened my eyes. Her lips moved like 'Ohh' so I whispered 'What?'

"Look onto the mirror. Now!" She shouted smiling. God, she's so hyper.

I looked onto the mirror... That's really me? That's me? Oh no, that's not me. That's a pretty creature and I'm just an ugly rat.

I touched my face and it's really me. It's me! That's me who's I'm facing onto the mirror.

"Yeri... you don't like it, right? I'm sorry. I tried my best but I know that you'll not like it." She said sadly.

I stood up and hugged her, "No Sooyoung, I like it! Thank you so much, this was pretty. Thank you!" I giggled.

She removed the hug, "Really? Thank you Yeri, I'm proud that you like it. You don't know how pretty you are today! I'll fix myself first, okay? Wait for me." She sat infront of the mirror. I nodded.

"Oh, wait! While you're waiting, just please wear the dress I brought. It's inside my bag, the maroon one. Wear that quick, ppali!" She excitingly said. I nodded again in return.

I went inside the bathroom and changed my shirt into a nice maroon dress. This dress was shimmering, it was so beautiful. I don't know if this fits perfectly fine for me, but all I think was... It was very beautiful.

I stared myself on the mirror. "This is me? Is this really me? I can't believe it." I looked every details on my face and it's really me, haha! I can't just believe it.

I went out the bathroom and suddenly, Sooyoung hugged me while jumping.

"Aigoo Yeri-ssi! You're so great! You're so pretty today, I told you!" She squeezed my hand and went back on her seat.

I sat down and played my phone. Sooyoung was done in just 20 minutes, phew she's so quick. She wore her baby pink dress and it fits prettily to her. She looks like a barbie doll.

"So, squirtle. How was it?" She asked and turned around.

"The dress fits perfectly to you, like wow! I'm pretty sure that Jungkook would really stare at you until tomorrow, haha!" I said.

Okay, just pretend.

"Really? You think he would?" She asked smiling. I nodded. "Let's go?" She said.

I noticed that it's already dark outside. Wow tonight is the night!