Chapter 26.

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Yesterday, me and Jungkook went on a date. He asked me something and that something made me nervous...

"Are you serious with this relationship?" He asked.

I can't even look at him without knowing the reason. Am I serious with him? Why did I came back in his arms again? Am I jealous because Yeri has Jungkook? Why am I like this?

What did I do?

"Hey..." he touched my chin, "Answer me Sooyoung, I want to know the truth. You're not serious and I'm right, aren't I?" He asked again and sighed.

I faked a laugh, "What the hell are you saying? I love you and I'm freaking serious with this. I left Jin to be in your arms again, always remember that. Ofcourse I really love you." I hugged him.

Please, let me go.

He gently pushed me away. I was so shocked because of that, I didn't mean that he did that.

I looked at him and he's staring behind my back. And when I knew who is he staring at, it's our ex's. I don't know why but I feel so awkward seeing them together.

Is that rumours, legit?

If yes, then I'm comfortable with it because I can Jin again if that's legit. I want to talk to Yeri to know their stories and besides I don't usually hang out with her these past few days. I seriously miss her.

"Why are you staring at them?" I asked Jungkook.

He's eyes went back on me, "A-ani, I'm not staring I'm just looking at them. Really babe? You're serious?" He asked. I nodded in return.

He held my hand. "Thank you for telling me that. I'm relieved." He smiled and I did too.

"You should stay calm, Jungkook. I won't leave you no matter what, I don't think leaving you again is a great idea."

Again, he cheekily smiled. This guy loves to smile so much, his cheeks was so damn perfect and his eyes are sparkling. Like wow, how can he be so perfect?

Taehyung suddenly stood infront of us. He show us his beautiful smile showing his white teeth. Heol, their smile was so perfect, ugh.

"Jungkook, our leader wants to meet you right now. We're having a report and this is what I wanna tell you. This report can increase your grades, kaja!" He showed his fists.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Dammit hyung, can't you see? I'm with my girlfriend. I can't just leave her alone here and besides, it's pretty early! And lastly, I don't need to increase my grade because I can do it on my own. Why don't you go to our room with yourself instead?" He coldly said.

Taehyung hit Jungkook's head. I laughed after he did that, they look so badass with that!

"Yah, Jungkook-ah. I can go to my room by myself, I'm not a kid anymore. Go and join your report."

"What the fuck? I can't leave you here alone." He gasped.

"Jungkook. I said it, alright. Go now before I--"

"Fine fine! Let's go Taehyung. Don't forget to call or message me later so that I can fetch you up in your classroom. Arasseo?" He said walking with Taehyung.

I nodded, "I will, take care!" I waved my hand.

"Bye Sooyoungie!" Taehyung waved his hand.

I sighed. I need to do something good about having him back again. I know I'm being selfish again but this is for Jin, I know he still loves me and I kept ignoring him because of Jungkook.

I can't choose.

I was about to message Yeri, but they passed by me. This is my chance, go and grab it Sooyoung, take Jin in your arms again. Do it now!

"Yeri-ah!" I was running towards their spot. Seokjin didn't bother himself to look or even glance at me.

Hurts as hell. Don't do that.

She smiled, "Oh, Hi! What is it, Sooyoungie?" She asked wearing her sweet smile. I miss talking to her..

This is it. This is my opportunity to bring Seokjin back again, I know there's someone who's gonna be hurt but why am I gonna do? I'm selfish when it comes to the one's I love.

I looked left and right. "Can you help me out?" I nervously asked.

"Help you out for what?"

I looked at Seokjin, "Ah, Jin. Can I talk to her for a second?" I asked Jin, He nervously said 'yes'.

I pulled Yeri somewhere that's far away to Jin and I know this is the easiest thing, don't let Jin hear everything. I know that, this is wrong but hell! I can't take this anymore. I miss him so much.

"Help me...get into...ah, no."

Shit, open up Sooyoung! Tell her that you want her brother back, please!

"...help me check the papers please? Ms Seo was giving me a hard time, please help me." I lied.

Why did I do that? Because Jungkook popped up inside my head. This might hurt him and I don't want that to happen, I made these situations go wrong so I need to fix these.

She suddenly laughed. "You rat! I thought you're going to say something important. Aish, give me the papers, I'll help you right away."

Only if you know... please, notice something.

I need to fake my feelings. "Jjinjja? Thank you so much! Oh, I forgot the papers in my room.." I invented again, but I'm not looking at her the moment I said those words.

I'm just looking at that guy who was staring at me. And hell, I don't know but I wanna hug him.. please, just for a second I wanna touch his skin.

Yeri gently pinched my nose, "Where are you looking at?" She asked playfully.

I shook her head, "Uh, n-nothing! By the way, you have to tell me something about the rumours! What about you and...Jin?" I stuttered.

Don't be too obvious, Sooyoung!!

I was about to ask her if how is Jin doing, but she was in hurry.

"I'll meet you later, text me during breaktime. Bye, see ya!" She said and ran towards Jin's spot. I waved my hand even though they were not looking at all.

This is so painful, don't let me suffer Jin.

How come we get into this situation? We were happy back then but why did these things happened? Why are you acting like you don't care about me but the truth is, you really care about me.

"I tried to love Jungkook again, but I really can't. This is all m fault and I need to correct all my mistakes,"

"..mianhae, I'm hurting you and Jungkook. Maybe I should just forget about you and him, that's the best solution."