Chapter 11.

From: Jungkook
Hey, come up now! We'll hangout with bangtan. And of course, sooyoung is there. Please yeri wake up!

I slapped myself, "Ugh, that dork!"

I'm still sleepy, why did I agree with him huh? Simply, because I want Seokjin back too. But how? They are inlove. Why can Jungkook stop? Is he that desperate? Sooyoung doesn't even care about him.

I took a bath and wore my casual attire. It's not that special at all, so why would I even wear a nice attire huh? This is all an acting and there's nothing to worry about. My phone beeped again, and of course it's from the one and only Dork.

From: Jungkook;
Wear a nice dress, arasseo? Please do make overs! I'm coming to your house right away.

He's coming? What the hell I'm not yet ready, what to do, what to do? I opened my closet and started finding a dress. And then, I saw the floral peach color dress. I think this is fine now.

I ponytailed my hair. I put my bb cream on my face and a light liptint. Seriously, I don't really make time putting make ups on my face. But why did I do this? Why is it? Simply because, Jungkook said it.

Why do I always commands what he says huh?

Someone knocked on my door, "Honey," And it's eomma. "Jungkook is here already, come down now."

Alright all done. Atleast I made myself look pretty for the first time. I looked myself into the mirror and sighed. "I wish, Seokjin would compliment me like he always did when we were in a relationship."

I go downstairs and then eomma was right. Jungkook was talking to my appa, I got jealous because appa wants to have a son and I'm sure that he wants Jungkook to be one of it. Damn, I'm jealous okay.

I have no choice so I hugged appa behind. "Don't talk with that dork, appa. He's not your son, I am your daughter." I said pointing Jungkook.

Appa laughed, "Hey, kid." Appa patted Jungkook's shoulder. "Just do what I said okay? You know all about it. Just don't do bad things, alright?"

"Arasseo, mister." Jungkook replied and bowed.

Appa laughed and looked at me, "Darling, you're really a grown up now. You even dressed up for your boyfriend." He said and hugged me.

While appa was hugging me, I rolled my eyes to Jungkook and showed him my fist. I'm gonna show him my bad sides later, he should be ready for my attacks because I'll kick him bad for sure.

I kissed my appa to his cheek, "I love you, appa."

"I love you too, darling." He replied.

Appa walked away and he went upstairs. Maybe he's going to sleep, well, they always sleep everytime they got home from work that's why we don't have quality time to spend.

I remembered that Jungkook was here. So I looked at him, he was staring at me but when I looked at him, he looked away. I hate him, because he talked to my appa without my permission. I'm still annoyed with him, and he can't really change that.

"Where are we going, seriously?" I asked him.

He held my hand, "Nevermind that, okay? Just come with me. Kaja." He said pulling me away.

We went inside his car. Oh, so he have one? "You have a car?" I asked him.

"Wae? Am I that low class to you? Of course, you're sitting here so you keep quiet arasseo?"

I yawned. "This place was so boring. Try to play music you goth."

He just rolled his eyes and pressed the music on his ipod. "Speaker. Bruh?" I asked him. He scratched his head because of annoyance haha, he looks so cute when he's annoyed.