Chapter 23.

I was heading home when Seokjin grabbed my bag what's happening to him? He became so protective these past few days.

I grabbed back my bag, "I can handle this," I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

My bag was so heavy and I can't deny the fact that It gives me a hard situation to walk home there are a lot of books inside my bag because of the books I borrowed to the library.

I accidentally touched my shoulder and closed my eyes. I moved my head so that my shoulder can relax. Oh no, Seokjin noticed that!

"I told you, you can't," he smirked, "You're still a bad liar." He teased as I roll my eyes.

We were walking when I realized that we're heading to the parking lot, don't tell me he's going to send me home again?

"Why are we heading on this place? I'm going home, Seokjin," I tried to grab my bag but he insist.

He sighed, "Yeri, I'll send you home. From now on, I'll fetch you up everyday, I need to protect you. I need to do my responsibilities, and you know it can get a better result on you." He explained.

"Seokjin, I'm alright. I can handle myself, and besides, what responsibilities? I'm not your girlfriend so I'm not your priority, okay?"

"But you are my-" he stopped, "You are my..friend." he stuttered.

Yes right, I know I'm his friend but he don't need to do these. I'm a grown up now and I can protect myself I'm not a little kid anymore why is it hard to understand that? -.-

I grabbed my bag, "I'll go home," I walked straight and hailed a taxi.

Minutes had passed and I just got home, eomma and appa are sitting on the couch. I miss sitting with them, watching netflix, and laughing around. But what just happened? It was all ruined because, they lied.

"Evening," I greeted them.

Appa stood up, "You have no right to greet us like that! You should respect us because we're still your parents, you're still here inside our house!" He shouted.

I turned around to face appa, "Oh my gosh, can you hear yourself? Respect? Yes, I respect you as you said you two are my parents this is my question, did you respect my feelings?"

"...my feelings when I knew about this? In every minute this can be bad for me? Did you ever think of respecting my feelings huh? Appa? And last, you're not my parents, right? I have a family. My real FAMILY. Now I know you made me stupid!" I shouted out of anger.

Appa suddenly slapped me, "Don't you ever raise a voice on me, we lied for your own good!"

"Do you think I felt good on that lies?" I asked. He stared at me, "Now tell me, appa. Who's that man who hugged me yesterday? Who is he? Tell me."

He looked down, "He's my brother..." he sniffed.

"...we can't have a child. Me and your eomma was so upset because we can't have a baby, my brother called me and he said that his baby was missing. So we have to help him, that was night and obviously it's dark outside. We started finding his baby at the park until we heard a crying baby on the bench we immediately went to the that place. Your eomma was crying that night and she carried you. My brother came and he was relieved when we saw you aldeady, your eomma gave you to my brother but.. he pushed you away. He said that we can take you, he was so stressed at that moment because my brother's wife was missing, your real mom. He said we can adopt you, so we did. We treat you as our real daughter, we cherish you, we make sure that you're safe in every way. And when my brother's wife came back, she was finding you but my brother lied."