Chapter 9.

"Yah, that's my shrimp!" I said trying to get the shrimp he stole from my plate.

"Why don't you just order some?"

"If I order, you'll pay for it?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Juseyo just give this to me. This is my favourite. Juseyo, juseyo, juseyo." He said doing aegyo.

"Uh, fine!" I answered.

I continued eating, I feel awkward because he was staring at me. Yeah, I'm not glancing at Jungkook but my vision was showing me that he was staring.

"Hey, you have something..." He removed the dirt on my hair, "There, you have a rice on your hair. You eat like a kid, grow up pabo." He teased.

I rolled my eyes. This place was so hot. It's not air conditioned, there's no even fan in here. So I pony tailed my hair.

"Yah," He called, "Why did you tied up your hair? You look ugly." He laughed.

"Waeyo? It's hot! You can't stop me. I'm comfortable in this style you, gayshit."

"Aish!"

Someone approached us and it's a guy. I think we're older than him, but he look nervous looking at me. What's wrong with this kid?

"N-noona..." He said.

"Hmm? What do you need?" I asked smiling.

He handed me his phone, "My friends wants to get your phone number. They are staring at you when you entered this restaurant. They are shy so, they pushed me here. So, can you enter your nu-"

Jungkook cut him off, "Yah, can't you see? I'm eating with her. We're dating."

"Ah, mianhae hyung, but who are you?" The guy asked smirking.

Jungkook stood up, "You guys out there," He pointed the boys who wants to get my phone number, "Do you like her? Well, I'm sorry but she's my girlfriend. Go find your girl, she doesn't like kids so please, stop what you are doing and just study well." He shouted.

The guy infront of me bowed. "I'm sorry noona, hyung. They just have a crush on your girlfriend. I'm sorry, just continue eating." He bowed again and walked to their table.

"Mianhae," All of them bowed and walked off the restaurant.

I glared at Jungkook, "I'm going home." I placed a money on the table and stood up.

He stopped me. "Yah, why are you going home so fast? We're still eating. And I told you, I'm gonna pay for this."

I continued walking and he followed me behind. Ugh, he's so annoying! He really did that scandal just for those teens? Is he insane?

He pulled my hand, "Yeri."

"What?!"

"Are you mad?"

"Of course not!"

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Because you shouted to those teens! They are kids, it's obvious. You can just talk to them in a simple way, but you did a scandal there. It's so embarrassing, you know. And I almost forgot," I gulped.

"You're not my boyfriend, so don't act like you are." I said and walked home.

__

I unlocked the door and look what I just saw. Making out Seokjin and Sooyoung without noticing me that I got home. I slammed the door and they were shocked.

"Y-you're home." Sooyoung said.

I nodded, "Ah yes, I am."

"It's late in the evening, why are you so late?" Seokjin asked.

I smiled, "We dated, so please don't ask question too much. I'm tired." I rolled my eyes.

I was walking to my room but I remembered something. "And uh, Sooyoung... next time, make out with your boyfriend outside and not here. I don't think that's a great idea. Making out with your boyfriend inside my house."

"Do that outside my house next time. Arasseo? Have a good night." I said and walked to my room.

It was annoying! They make out inside my house. Hello? Seokjin is my ex boyfriend, they should know that and still respect me. I still feel awkward, because we had past.

I washed my face and wiped it with my towel. After that, I wore my pajamas. I went outside the bathroom and saw Sooyoung sitting on my bed.

I didn't mind her. I just go in my study table and opened my laptop until Sooyoung spoke.

"Ah, look yeri," She sighed, "I'm sorry. I know that you felt awkward, but please don't be rude."

I got annoyed with what she said so I stood up. "Sooyoung, can you hear yourself? Like you know, I'm tired from school and after I got home I saw you making out with your boyfriend..." I cried, "Inside my house?"

"No, you're just jealous. Because you still have feelings for him. Aren't you?" She asked and bit her lip.

"Are you really out of your mind?! Why are you acting like this? You're rude! So rude! I don't love him, because I already have a boyfriend. So please, if you still don't get what I said just go home and pack your stuffs." I said pointing the door.

She held my hand, "You don't know what's happening."

"Just please.... go."

She bowed her head, "Thank you for making me stay here. Sorry yeri, annyeong." She went outside.

"Ugh, what's happening?" I cried.