Chapter 7.

We went outside the van. We all thanked Taehyung for riding with us and he just raised his middle finger. Err, that's kinda rude. But they said, that's how Taehyung say You're welcome to his friends. Oh my, he's literally crazy.

Jimin patted my back, "Hey," He smiled, "Are you eating with bangtan later?"

I shrugged, "I don't eat with somebody."

"But we're not just somebody. But, okay if you don't want to eat with us, then I'll eat with you. Arasseo?"

Before I could say yes, he walked away and bid a goodbye to me. Ugh, that boy must be really desperate to eat with me. I admit, he's cute but annoying. I still don't trust him.

I went to my locker and noticed something, a letter? Where did this came from? And from whom?

Hi yeri, im sorry but can you meet me up later? At the gym. Please? 5pm. I'll wait you there.

~admirer.

Admirer? What the heck is that? I have an admirer? Woah, I can't believe this. Seriously you've got to be kidding me, I think he just put it on my locker because he was just tripping.

I sighed, "No one likes me, so it's a joke." I said and put the letter inside my locker. Then walked to my classroom.

I sat beside my seatmate and realized that it's Jungkook. He's my seatmate? How come? He's not my classmate so why is he here? I should ask him.

"Hey, why are you sitting there?" I pointed the seat, "Shinsoon is sitting there, that's her place if I may add." I sarcastically smiled.

He just smirked, "You don't know? I'm your new classmate, pabo. Appa brought me here and I'm your seatmate. Do you have an amnesia? You forgot about it already."

"Who told you that I'm stupid, huh?"

"It's pretty obvious." He said and went outside the classroom. Aish! That kid.

I opened my book and started reading books. I need to focus because finals is coming so I need to get ready. It's hard but I'm confident to pass it. I always pass finals, but sometimes I do have a negative thoughts like, I wouldn't pass this.

"Yah yeri, someone's looking for you outside." One of my classmate said. I looked at outside and sighed deeply.

It's him again.

"What?" I mouthed, I'm still here on my seat and sitting. He called me so I don't have a choice but to follow him outside.

I rolled my eyes and went to his place. "What? I'm studying, okay? Don't interact me. I hated that the most."

"Mianhamnida," He bowed. "But can you eat with me? Please?"

"Jimin, I told you already that it's a yes. No need to remind me with that. You said a while ago that you'll eat with me, right? So even though you walked away, I bobbed my head." I explained.

He cheekily smiled, "Kamsahamnida. You're so kind, why are you so kind by the way?"

"You're a friend, so I'm willing to do everything from now on."

"Yes, we're friends..." He said, "Oh, I should go. Continue studying, arasseo? Annyeong!" He said and ran like a kid.

That guy loves to run anytime. He always run whenever he wants to, and when he gets the chance to do that. He's fun to be with. I guess? Maybe I should put my trust to him... but not now.

The bell rang so it means, it's our second subject. The next schedule will be our lunch break. So I put my book inside my bag.

Jungkook arrived. Girls are squealing and giggling because of his handsome face. Err, he's not even cute. How come they liked this man? He has the appearance but what about the attitude? Hmm. I don't want to be friends with this arrogant.

"Hey." He said.
"Hmmh?"
"Sorry for being rude."

What? Is he really saying those? I don't think he is. Maybe he's sick or maybe he was just having a good time with me. Ugh, why is he like this? Ottoke?

"Being rude? Are you sick or something?" I said and rubbed his back, "Don't worry. I'll take you to clinic later. No need to worry about that. Arasseo?"

He tsk'ed, "I'm saying sorry. And trying to be nice. I realized what I just did. So please, sorry okay?" He said smiling.

"Are you serious? You're not kidding, aren't you?"

He shook his head, "I'm really not kidding. I'm serious with this. Please, let's be friends." He handed me his hand.

"Okay... I accepted that." I smiled.

__

It's our lunch break. Well, Jungkook really changed and I've seen that he's jolly and talking nice jokes to me. Why did he do that? Maybe mr Jeon told him that he should be friends with me. Ah, I knew it.

I packed my things, "I'll just go eat." I said.

He nodded, "Arasseo. I'm eating with my boys. Wanna come with me?"

"Ah, I'm eating with Jiminnie."

"Jimin? Seriously? You're eating with that jerk? Look, he's my friend but I'm telling you, he'll do whatever it takes to be with the girl he likes." He said without looking at me.

I shook my head in disbelief, "He's just being friendly. And it was just a friendly date, don't be too paranoid. He is your friend you shouldn't say those to him. So, I gotta go. See you later!" I said and waved my hand.

I walked to the canteen. I saw Jimin standing over there so I called him. "Jimin!"

He looked at me and approached me. "Glad you came. Let's eat." He said and grabbed my wrist.

"I'll order. What do you want?" He asked.

"I want french fries, pancakes, rice with chicken, burger and coke please." I said. He was counting.

"Phew, that was close. But, seriously do you have a snake inside your tummy? Why are you like that? You like eating too much, huh?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes, "Just go now. I'm starving!" I said. He nodded laughing.

After he ordered I quickly grabbed the burger and eat it. I'm so hungry, and I can't stop myself. After 10 minutes, he came and puts down the tray.

"Yah, where's the burger?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry I forgot. I'll go buy some just wait he-"

"Aniyo, it's okay. Let's just eat I know you're hungry too." I said and started eating.

I chewed the rice with chicken until I remembered something. Should I say that Jungkook is my friend now? Or no? Uh, okay there's nothing wrong about that.

"By the way," I swallowed the food, "Jungkook asked me to be his friend."

He stopped for a minute while staring at me. "You accepted?" He asked. I nodded.

"I think he's nice and besides, his father is kind, I bet he is too. So I kinda realized that, this is a great decision. I want to be friends with that guy."

"But what if he's just making fun of you? What would you do?"

I stopped when I heard what he said. I smiled and shrugged. "Karma knows what it's doing. Don't mind that, arasseo? I think of that too but I remembered, there is Karma."

He nodded, "Ah.... right." He continued eating.