Chapter 3.

After listening to ms Dae's humanities boring subject, I went to the comfort room because I feel exhausted here watching my classmates goof around and seeing Jungkook be a cold person. Does he think that he's cool when he does that? Oh hell nah.

Well, how was his first day?

He already have an enemy. And what's shocking is, it's a girl. Her name is Rose, it all started in this, Rose went to Jungkook's place and said flirty words then Jungkook suddenly shouted at her telling her that "What the hell is wrong with you?! I don't want to be friends with girls like you, don't flirt with me." Everyone in the class said "Wooooh!" Then Rose ran away and that's what happened.

How rude that Jungkook is. He doesn't know how to respect woman. Why can't he just understand that Rose is a flirty one? He needs to shout her like that? Why? Because he hates flirty girls? He shouldn't act like this knowing that Rose is still a girl he should atleast respect her.

I went inside the cubicle and heard noices. The girl inside the cubicle was crying. After I finished to pee, I immediately went outside the cubicle and I was nervous, but why am I really curious if who's that girl? I don't even know who's inside, crying.

Knock knock. "H-hello? Is everything all right?" I said. She stopped crying.

"W-who's out there?" She asked.

Oh, I know her voice. It must be, Rose. Yes, it's Rose I always hear her voice in the class so why would I forget her voice then? I'm not dumb.

"Yeri." I answered.
"Gwenchanha, Rose?" I asked her.

She slowly opened the cubicle's door. "Hey," she wiped her tears, "Good to see you here, Y-yeri. I'm sorry. You saw me crying here. I was just embarrassed a while ago with what our new classmate said to me." She stuttered.

I gently pulled her into a hug, "Yah, hajima. Actually I hated him the first time I saw him somewhere. It's okay to cry and just let it all out, that dumbass must be happy he made you feel like you're unimportant." I said rubbing her back.

"T-thank you for comforting me." She thanked and pulled out on our hug.

I smiled, "It's nothing," I wiped her tears, "You wanna go eat with me later?" I asked as she nods.

"Okay, let's go. Hold my hand and stay calm, okay? I'll be right here with you. Smile!" I said and she smiled widely.

We walked inside the classroom. Mr Jeon was still not here so I sat beside Rose. I don't know why am I doing this? Maybe because I want to be friends with her? Ah that's a no. I don't make friends. I only have two friends, it's Sooyoung and Seokjin. Actually, I'm not used talking with my classmates but I'm not rude just like Jungkook, but why Rose?

She held my hand, "Yah Yeri, thank you for staying with me. I don't know that you're kind. Sorry for showing you my puffy eyes a while ago. It's so embarrassing." She laughed and I slightly laughed.

"Hmmh," I looked around to see if there's someone looking at us, "Just be strong okay? Don't mind those stupidass people hit you just like that. Okay I'll example him, Jeon Jungkook. Don't show him your weakness, he hates when you smile, cause you're enemies right?" I said and she nodded.

"Actually I...I didn't say flirty things to him," she glared at Jungkook, "He just shouted that I'm flirting with him to prove people that I'm really doing it. But no. I was just asking him if he's our new classmate then, bang! He shouted those nonsense words. Stupid, right?" She explained clearly. I nodded and was about to say something to her but mr Jeon arrived.

Mr Jeon entered his class and I stayed beside Rose. I don't get the chance to go back on my seat because he arrived already.

"Good morning class," mr Jeon greeted us as we said 'Goodmorning mr Jeon' in unison he looked into my seat and maybe he noticed that I was not there, "Where's Yeri?" He asked.

I raised my hand, "Y-yes mr Jeon?"

"Why are you sitting there? I want you to get back on your seat. Right now." He said while arranging his papers, "And oh, Jungkook, sit with her."

"No way." He answered.

Woah, he's so choosy. Every guy in this class wants to sit with me and just he don't want to sit with me? What the heck? I wanna smash his ugly face and if I have chance I wanna remove his big nose. I really hate him!

"Why," mr Jeon asked him, "from now on, you'll sit with her! I don't care if you hate her. Well, no one's hates Yeri here right?" Mr Jeon asked and everyone agreed.

"Mr Jeon! I'll sit with her! Please!"
"No! I'll sit with Yeri!"
"I'm the boss here, boys. So I'll sit with her. Okay?" Boys in the classroom yelled.

"Shut up, boys in row 1 and row 2!" Mr Jeon shouted, "Jungkook! Go to your seat! Now!" He shouted.

"Aish, okay okay whatever." Jungkook said and went on the seat beside mine.

If I were Jungkook, I would be friends with myself. What is his problem? Is there a problem on me or he just don't want me? Maybe... hate at first sight? The feeling is mutual.

I stood up, "Rose-ssi, I'll see you later," I walked slowly, "Annyeong!" I mumbled while waving my hand. I walked onto my seat and sat.

"Please, open your book on pages 300 to 304," Mr Jeon said looking at everyone, "Taehyung, read the first example."

After Kim Taehyung read what mr Jeon said we study it well. But without talking to my new seatmate, Jungkook. The rudest person I've ever met.

The bell rang, phew breaktime it is. I called Rose because I promise that I'll eat with her. Rose was about to go to my place until Taehyung wrapped his arms around Rose's shoulder, what? Are they dating?

"Yah, Rose. Let's eat together." Taehyung said looking straight to Rose's eyes.

"Sorry," I pulled Rose's hand, "She's eating with me. You can treat yourself or... with Jungkook and your friends!" I stick out my tongue acting like a kid. Well, I should be acting this way because Taehyung is childish.

"No, no. I'll eat with her and she'll eat with me." Taehyung grabbed Rose's wrist.

"Taehyung let me go! I'll eat with her whether you like it or not!" Rose exclaimed.

Someone knocked on the door and it's mr Jeon. "Ah, Jungkook let's eat." He said. Jungkook stood up and was about to go outside but mr Jeon noticed me, "Yeri! You're still here. Come and eat with us. Is it okay?"

Jungkook pushed his appa, "Yah appa, let's just eat together. Don't take her with us be-"

Mr Jeon cut him off, "Ppali Yeri, my son's hungry."

I looked at Rose and she gave me a go-on-and-come-with-them look. And I simply nodded. Taehyung smirked and waved his hand. Ugh, that kid! I badly want to chat with Rose why did this happen and why now?

I have nothing to do with it because it's mr Jeon's will. I can't say no to him because I respect him, please kill me now.