Chapter 18.

Jungkook and I started walking through the hallway we're finding Jimin because I need to tell him something and that something is really important.

Last night, appa called me and he was mentioning this unbelievable things that's happening to my life. And then the last thing he questioned me was "Do you really have a boyfriend?" and I just nodded my head. Appa wants to meet Jimin and I'm scared that, what if appa would ask Jimin what's my relationship with Jungkook?

I don't really know what to do.

I don't know if I should tell this to Appa, about what really happened. My feelings are confusing me because I don't know if I love Jimin and I don't know if I like Jungkook. Maybe I'm just afraid because this is all my fault. I should ask Jungkook about this. About what I feel.

"Jungkook-ah." I called him.

"Mmm?" He replied without looking at me.

"What would you do if you like someone even though you have a girlfriend?" I asked him straight to the point.

And this time, he looked at me. "Why are you asking me that?" He asked.

"B-because, my friend is confusing. And I d-don't know what to answer because, I didn't experience that before." I lied.

He stopped walking, "Ask me a clearer question than that, Yeri."

"Oh, okay. Uhm... I have this friend let's just call her Saeun, she's tired of her life because of overthinking. One day she hang out again with her friend, Daniel and then she fell inlove with him. She was confused because she have another friend Jacob not just a friend, but Jacob is courting her. Then one day Saeun introduced Daniel to her father that Daniel is her boyfriend. She don't-"

Jungkook suddenly chuckled, "Story teller, huh? You know Yeri, I know what you're talking about." He looked at me, "I know that it's me and Jimin. You can't lie to me."

"J-Jungkook..."

"Yeri, please. Don't make me stupid cause I'm not. If you like me, tell me. And if you don't love Jimin then leave him."

I heaved a sighed, "Are you serious? You're being selfish again yes, my feelings are confusing me but that doesn't mean that I'll leave Jimin just for you. You don't even care about my feelings so why would I leave that guy?"

"Sure, then go with him. Let's be friends, no more fling and no more experssing feelings. Let's just be friends." He walked away and left me staring at him.

Only if you know, how much I want to be your real girlfriend and just treat Jimin as a friend. But who am I to do that? Jimin loves me and I'm sure that it could get worst if I leave him without telling him what's the real problem. I'm sorry, yeah. I don't love Jimin, but I can learn how to love him soon.

---

I changed my mind I didn't went to Jimin's classroom because I'm not feeling well. I was about to go inside my classroom when someone bumped me. Look who's here. The selfish dork.

I didn't mind him, instead of minding him I immediately sat on my chair. Mrs Jung wasn't around so I read my book. It's a freaking chemistry, ugh hate this subject.