Chapter 16.

"I know that you're just faking your relationship with him," He confessed. "That's why, I'm doing this."

My eyes suddenly widened, "Wa-wait..." I pulled off his hands around my shoulder, "What are you saying?" I asked him nervously.

Please, don't tell me that you know it.

He stopped walking and put his hands in his pockets, "You can't lie to me." He lean on me, "Because, I know the truth."

"But how?" I asked.
"Because, I'm great." He replied.

"I'm serious!"

He sighed, "Alright, alright. I heard the two of you talking on the way to school, I'm pretty sure that you didn't notice me because I hid behind the pot."

"Okay, enough. But please, don't tell anyone I'm begging you, this is the only way to help Jungkook and stop his nonsense talk."

He laughed, "Okay, I wouldn't. Only in one condition." He showed me his finger.

"Aish, okay what?" I hissed.

"I'll court you," I was about to complain but he continued his words, "Not telling anyone and we'll hide this thing to Bangtan and everyone except, Jungkook."

"Huh, why?!" I exclaimed.

He scratched his head, "So that we don't get caught by that fake relationship with Jungkook." He said and I didn't respond.

"You in?" He asked again.

"I'll think about it." I answered.

Should I think about that? I mean, I only treat this guy as a friend I have no other feelings for him but just a close friend. How could I agree on this when I don't have feelings for him? Uh, this is hitting me big time.

He sighed, "Fine, I know that you don't have feelings for me." He slightly smiled, "I can make you like me, I'll reveal my real personality and I'm not sure if this would work, but if it's not okay for you, then fine, I'll stop."

"I made up my mind." I gulped, "Court me, alright? Don't show me that smile, you stupid punk." I said hitting his head.

His eyes widened, "Yah, jinjja? Are you serious?!" He stood up, "Everyone! She agreed that I'm gonna court her! Yeah!" He jumped. I laughed.

"Yah, there's no one here paboyah." I reminded him.

"There is!"

"Hmmh?"

"Yes, there is!"

"Eodi?"

"Animals, they are sleeping, alright. But the real happiness is you said yes! And you know what, Yeri... I kinda..."

"Kinda what?"

He leaned closer to me, "I. Kinda, like.. I kinda like you so bad." He looked down, "Sorry for... Sorry for liking you." He apologised.

I burst into laughter, "What the heck?! Why are you apologising? There's nothing wrong about liking a person, I did that before too punk, so stop saying sorry."

He didn't speak I looked at him and he looked so shy that he can't look back at me, maybe he's shy because of his confession. Uh, so I have to break the ice between this awkwardness.

I gently pushed him, "Yah, why are you so quiet?"

"Sorry, I was just shy."

"Why?"

"Um..."

"Jiminnie, how come you're shy? I'm not use to this you know, I met you like you're a jolly person and you don't even know the definition of quiet. But now, look at you?" I said and was about to laugh of his reaction.