Epilogue

YERI'S POV.

"Yeri, what are you gonna wear for tomorrow? Do you want me to go with you for a shopping?" Sooyoung asked me while I wash the plates.

I shook my head, "No need, Eonni. Seokjin oppa said that he will make sure that I'm pretty for your wedding tomorrow and I don't know the exact reason why is he doing that? Like for what? I'm always pretty, right?" I joked as she cutely laughed.

"Arasseo, your oppa is really concern about you. Or maybe there's something he don't wanna tell or show you?" She suddenly said.

I shrugged, "Maybe, he's not opening something to me except when you and him are fighting haha." I said and we laughed.

"I'm not assuring you to not fight with him eonni, but I know that your relationship with my oppa is gonna be the best relationship ever! Because you and him had a second chances." I added.

"Oh yes, but Yeri don't you find awkward calling me Eonni? Years ago we were just calling our names without eonni or dongsaeng. I am not used to this kind of a matter."

I smirked with what she have said. I just shrugged and focus on the plates instead of her question. Well, don't I feel awkward about calling her eonni? My answer is a Yes. Me and Sooyoung are bestfriends since first year highschool and we're actually very close to each other I don't say Eonni even though she's older than me because that's exactly don't fit for us haha.

I told Sooyoung eonni that I will go upstairs because I have something to clean in my room she just responded yes. And when I get inside my room I felt like dying because of the creepy mess! How did I let my room look like this? I'm not used to this, ugh just ugh.

I immediately cleaned my room as soon as I can. I didn't even notice that my room's a mess because of freaking work, I'm having a bad time in here.

Hour have passed and finally I'm done cleaning my room. I heaved a long sigh, like yeah I finally made it! My bedroom looks like a bedroom again and not a messy anymore wow, that was so tiring. I lay on my bed and stared at the wall.

Suddenly, I overthinked them. Everyone. It's been a long time, eh?

6 years have passed and everything has changed alot. Sooyoung and Seokjin oppa are getting married on the next day, isn't it surprising? My oppa was getting married tomorrow guys and I can't even believe this is happening and you know what's more unbelieveable? Sooyoung is 4 months pregnant!

Like wow, this is really happening. A new life for a better day. What about the 6 boys? What happened to their life?

Namjoon oppa has a girlfriend and their relationship is getting stronger and stronger, I heard that they will marry each other soon. Maybe they are the next to pronounce their wedding, yay! Everyone's getting married. Her girlfriend is Jisoo eonni, she's so beautiful with a kind heart. She has a beautiful voice too that's why Namjoon oppa fell inlove with her.

Ahuh, and what about Jimin?! Jimin still doesn't have a girlfriend because he's focusing on his work. Well, he's a workholic man as what I've observed. I bet he's dating someone but chose not to tell us, what a mystery lovelife you have Oppa.

Taehyungie! What about him? Well, her fiance Tzuyu.. and yes they are engaged! Isn't it funny? The former bad boy with an insane attitude was fully engaged now? That's amazing to hear, right? Haha, good for them because their relationship was stronger. For all I know their relationship was 4 years now and oh, Taehyung oppa is working at his father's company. Daebak! Keep up the good work oppa.

Hoseok oppa, he finally met his mother and met a beautiful hot lady named Kim Hyuna. She's a wild woman based on what I see. Hyuna eonni is a bad ass, but still she loves her boyfriend Hoseok oppa! They also have a baby now, it's the cute 1 year old Jaena. Hoseok oppa was a pilot. Nice job you got oppa!