Chapter 20.

I woke up because of eomma is freaking out I don't know what is the reason seriously, what is happening?

"Yeri! Yeri-ah, wake up!" Eomma raised her voice, "Someone's waiting for you, and I think this is bad..."

I opened my eyes, "What? Someone? And you think that it's bad? Why? Eomma I'm still sleepy and look outside it's still dark."

She pulled my arm, "Just fix yourself right away! Okay just don't take a bath, the important thing is you should go downstairs! I'm getting nervous because your appa is being strict again. Please honey, fix yourself. I'll wait for you downstairs."

I looked at eomma, yeah it's obvious that she's worried because appa is being strict again. Appa doesn't know how to control his temper when it comes to me, he doesn't want his daughter get into harmful feelings. Sucks, right? But I think he's just protecting me.

Last night, I cried all night. I can't believe that he didn't love me, that all he care about his girl back and the saddest part of that is, I'm not that girl but my bestfriend. He made me feel like I'm his princess but what he did is, he just said those sweet lies to me and poor me, I believed him.

He used his sweet lies to make me fall for him, alright.

Ugh, I shouldn't think about that. I stood up and grabbed my towel I took a bath and brushed my teeth. I don't get the guts to put liptint on my lips because eomma is waiting for me, what's happening?

I finished everything and went outside my room, when I saw eomma she immediately hugged me. What's the matter? And why is she crying?

"What's happening eomma? Why are you c-crying?" I stuttered. I wiped her tears.

"Just always remember that me and your dad loves you so much, Yeri. Don't you ever forget that because that's true we love you for who you are... You are my treasure honey." She said. I nodded.

I'm confused because of what she have said, why is she saying those to me? Are they going to leave me? Aish, that's not going to happen, she just said that they love me so, there's no way that they'll leave me. I do believe on my thoughts.

I go downstairs and saw appa talking with someone not just someone but I saw them somewhere that I can't remember.

"Sit, honey." Appa said. And I sat beside him, "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

I shook my head, "Aniyo, I'm not hungry yet appa. So what's the matter? Why did eomma-"

The ahjussi infront of me just hugged me tight, I looked at appa and he was just staring at me. I'm not used to this situation and really my feelings are mixed, I'm scared and confused at the same time. Why did appa let this ahjussi hug me? I don't even know him.

I tapped ahjussi's back, "W-what's happening?" I asked them.

The ahjussi stood up infront of me and I can see that he's crying, why is he crying and why am I curious about him?

"Appa, can you explain?" I asked.

He coughed, "He's your... real father." He straightly said. I heard eomma sobbed but I didn't mind that because I was too shocked.

I faked a laugh, "Woah? What was that for appa? Making fun of me again? Aha, tell me... This is just a prank right? Okay eomma and appa it's not funny! Don't worry, I'm gonna find the camera-"

"This is not a prank and we're telling the truth." Ahjussi said, "I'm your father, my wife, she left me after she gave birth to you and I don't know how to take care a baby, so I lost you. I lost a precious diamond, and it's you. When I can't find you, your mother came back and we started looking for you..." He explained.

I was left dumbfounded because of what I heard. "Wow that's a great story, ahjussi. Sorry but I don't believe you." I smiled and was about to stand up but appa shouted.

"He's your father!"

He's your father.

He's your father.

Your father...

I cried, "Why are you like this? All this time you made me feel dumb!? You make me feel like I'm your real daughter but the truth is, I'm not? Why? What's the problem in me? Because I'm not good enough? I'm not perfect? Or maybe, you don't love me! Because if you guys really love me you'll not lie to me! But you guys lied. It means you don't love me!" I walked outside and slammed the door.

I don't want to face everyone, I went to campus by myself. "Your ID?" The security guard asked.

"Ahjussi, you already know me, right? Please let me in. I forgot my book it's in my locker please, I n-need to read that because we have-"

He laughed, "Okay okay, be quick." He said and I ran away.

He's your father. He's your father. It kept repeating on my mind that man who hugged me is my father. Why did I let that man hug me? He's not scared that I might push him away? Why is this painful so much? They lied to me!

"They made me feel worthless... That they don't know what I feel. You're so dumb Yeri! Stupid!" I believed that they love me, but it was all an acting...

Everybody lies in this world, but I think this is worst. It's so bad, I wanna kill myself why is life so unfair? They said, they love me so much but they don't know what could be the result if they'll hide this to me forever. But no, they only think for themselves they don't mind me because I'm not their daughter.

I'm just a shit, yeah no need to tell me. Everybody thinks that I'm just nobody... worthless Yeri.

__

"Yeri." Ms Ahn called me, "Get your paper here, please."

I stood up and when I saw my paper I was shocked because I failed. This is my first time to get 13/40 on our quiz, geez what's happening to me? I need a wake up call!

"What's happening to you? Why are you failing your quiz, Yeri? Do you have a problem? Let's talk meet me at the office later." She said and I went back to my seat.

"Yeri..." Jungkook called me, "Why are you so pale? Are you okay?"

I don't why but I cried hard when someone asked me that kind of question, what should I answer? Everyone in the class looked at me even, ms Ahn looked at me.

"Miss Kim, what's happening?" Ms Ahn asked.

"I'm sorry, I n-need to go to the comfort room..." I said and went out the classroom I ran as fast as I can until I reached the corridor. I stopped running, I sat while crying so hard.

"Yeri..." Someone called my name. I didn't face him I just continued crying.

"P-please, leave me a-alone..." I said stuttering, "Nobody wants me, t-they always leave, please, just this moment l-leave me alone!"

The rain started to pour and someone stood still infront of me, covering me with his umbrella. I looked up and saw...

"K-kim Seokj-jin?"