Chapter 24.

"You're my sister." He said looking at me seriously

I don't know if I should believe everyone of them, they always fall on their words so now I already know the truth. I didn't know that this can happen and the most unacceptable is he is my ex boyfriend, but now he needs to act like a brother to me.

I'm still not over with this situation, yes, I moved on with that past relationship with Seokjin but it's still awkward for the both of us. Our situation was so hard I don't know if I can handle these problems.

I smirked, "I know you're lying again, don't try to say no you're not. Becauase yes you still do." I rolled my eyes.

Seokjin stopped the engine and stared at me for a long time. He heaved a long sigh before saying his deep words on me.

"I know that this will happen, that you'll not gonna believe me. But Yeri, you need to believe me I know this is hard to accept but please, accept me as your older brother." He said.

I'm trying to calm myself because of what he said. How can I accept him despite the fact that we had a bad past? That he became my boyfriend, my ex boyfriend who also broke my heart is now my brother? That was so awkward.

He sighed again, "I know this is hard for us but we need to accept just for our father. He's dying. We need to do something that can make him smile and I know you can make him smile. And I need to tell you again something. I'm not your real brother, dad and mom adopted me. And I know that." He explained.

This time, I looked at him. "Are you telling the truth? Because hell, Seokjin, I'm tired of hearing lies. I trust in you." I genuinely smiled.

He pinched my cheek, "Call me oppa first before I answer that." He said playfully.

"Are you serious? Haha, okay! So oppa, are you telling the truth? Or you're just making stories?" I repeatedly said.

He laughed, "Yes sister, I'm not lying I'm telling the truth. You know Yeri, I'm so happy that you're smiling again. Thank you for coming back to our crib I'm sure appa would be so happy if he sees you."

I sniffed, "You sure he will?"
"I'm really sure about that!" He smiled.

"Uhhh, okay. So please continue driving, I'm excited to go home now and bond with our dad. Should I call him dad or appa? What?" I asked.

"Call him dad, because I call him that." He answered.

I can't believe that he's my brother... Kim Seokjin can really be my brother, I didn't mean that this can happen. But now, I continuously forgiving everyone maybe because I love all of them and I don't want to fight with everyone.

I felt so relieved but I'm too tired because of what happen today. I closed my eyes and slept.

__

"Hey, wake up. We're here already, you need to get up..." Seokjin shaking me.

I opened my eyes, "Oh, we're here already? Thank goodness." I went off his car because of excitement, I opened the compartment and dragged down my luggage.

"Yahhh, Seokjin! Let's go now, I badly want to meet our dad." I said and rolled my luggage inside the spot.

Seokjin chuckled, "You're too excited. Wait for me!" He said and carried my bag. He gently opened the door and he came inside, "Come on in." He said.

A woman suddenly went on Seokjin's spot. "Oh my gosh, my son was so tired. You need to-oh, you're with someone." She bowed her head.

"Mom, she's Yeri. Your...daughter.." Seokjin straighly said.

I bowed, "Hello, goodevening madam.." I accidentally said, "I mean, mom." I smiled.

She held my hand and squeezed my hand, "You look so beautiful... you're so gorgeous, you grew up well." She cupped my face and hugged me.

"...you're so tall my daughter. You know I'm sorry for everything, for letting you to the other fam-"

I shushed her, "You don't need to say sorry, mom. I clearly understand what's happening right now and I can't be mad at you because you are my mother." I hugged her back.

"Thank you..." she said, "Your dad is waiting for you upstairs, please wear this." She said and handed me a face mask.

I wore the face mask and I can't explain what I feel every step I take, my heartbeat was beating way too fast. I can't imagine that I'm with my real family and now I'm meeting my father, please calm down Yeri. Calm the hell out.

Mom knocked, "Honey, you have a special visitor." She said and opened the door.

I was shocked with what I saw. There was an oxygen and his room was like an hospital, it has 3 machines and everything we need at the hospital. All I see was, medicines, machine, and waters. I can't believe it came up on this situation.

He can still talk so he was crying. "My daughter...." he mumbled.

I hugged him, "I'm already here, dad..." my tears fell down and my arms moved at his body to hug him. It feels good to hug my real father, I feel so relieved.

"I'm sorry for everything..." he cried, "I made a big mistake on you, I'm really sorry. I regret everything happened, I want to make you happy but I...can't."

I rubbes his back, "Dad, you make me happy. I don't need things, I need you. I have to make you happy and I have to take care of you, dad." I sniffed.

"Thank you." He said and I nodded.

That night, we had a long conversation. He's good guy, I can see it in his eyes how happy he is. I went outside his bedroom because he needs to rest, mom was waiting outside the bedroom.

She smiled, "I'm so happy..." she hugged me tightly, "Please don't leave us, stay here forever. Let me take care of you now, my only daughter."

I slowly nodded, "Yes sure mom." I smiled and hugged her tight.

She held my hand, "I'm sure you're pretty tired now, you may rest now honey. I don't want you to sleep at late night, follow me." She accompanied me to a big bedroom, oh my god. This is a huge bedroom!

I looked around the bedroom and, Wow. Wow is all I can say, this was a big room for me it has a study table, a big closet, a soft bed. The bedroom's color was all white, it refreshes my mind. But still I miss my old bedroom, I miss appa and eomma.

My mom hugged me again, "Thank you for giving us a chance, thank you so much Yeri. You're a nice kid, and I know that. You'll be happy here, I'll make sure that you'll live happy with us, with your own family." She smiled and sniffed.

I rubbed her shoulder, "Please don't cry and please don't say thank you. Anything for my family, I'll do anything just for you."

She faced me, "Goodnight, sweetie. Sweetdreams, I love you.." she kissed my forehead. I smiled at that.

"Goodnight mom, I love you more." I said. She closed the door and I jumped on my soft bed.

I need to message eomma that I'm here and to assure them that I'm safe here, they are worrying for sure.

'Eomma, I'm here already. I'm gonna sleep now, are you fine there? Don't worry about I'm safe here, eomma. I love you, take care. Goodnight :)'

Seconds had past, eomma replied. 'Oh gosh, thank god you're there. We're fine here and probably we miss you so much, honey. Take care always, I love you too. Have a nice night, honey. Message us all the time, alright?' -eomma.

I smiled when I saw her reply. 'Thank you eomma, I miss you too. Sure, I'm gonna message you all the time! I'll visit you when I have time okay? Bye eomma~' -yeri.

I was about to turn off my phone but my phone vibrated. And when I saw who it was...

'How are you...?'

'Dont ignore my messages Yeri, please answer me. Are you fine?'

'What are you doing?'

'Please, talk to me. I'm having a hard time on this...'

And it was from, Jungkook.