Chapter 5.

"Why did you went on a detention huh? What did you do again?" Mr Jeon asked us.

"It's nothing appa," He patted mr Jeon's back, "See, nothing happened. I'm still breathing and still talking here beside you."

"You bastard!" Mr Jeon shouted and was about to punch Jungkook's face but I stopped him.

I went to Jungkook's front and closed mh eyes, "Sir, it's my fault too. So please, don't hit him." I said blocking his way to punch him.

"No. You're involved in this problem because of this irresponsible kid." He looked at Jungkook, "You. This is the last thing that I'll be mad at you, so you need to listen. If you do this again, I'll send you to your eomma and live with her new husband. Arasseo?" He glared at Jungkook trying to hold up his temper.

"Sir, I'll go now, I'm really sorry." I said and bowed my head. Mr Jeon bobbed his head.

"Don't be sorry," He patted my shoulder, "You can't be sorry, you did nothing wrong. Okay? Now, go home safe Yeri." He said. I nodded and walked away.

I'll send you to your eomma and live with her new husband. Arasseo? This words kept repeating in my head. What is happening to Jungkook? He is rude because of his mom and I think he has a family problem. Poor him, maybe I should talk to him and help him solve his problem. I can be his friend too, even if it's hard for me because of his cold attitude.

While walking, I saw Jimin. Wait, he's waiting here? But it's already time. It's 5PM and the class dismissal is 4:30PM he shouldn't stay here because it's dismissal, eh, what am I? The guard? Aish. Uh, maybe he's waiting for Jungkook.

I walked pass by and he followed me. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Why is he following me? Aish, I should push him away so that he'll stop following me, he's annoying.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"I'll go with you. My house is near your house, right?"

"So?"

"I'll-"

I cut him off, "No, just please go home by yourself. You go first because I have something to buy, ppali." I said and he quickly walked away.

I smirked when he got off. Poor him, I already informed him that I don't friends with thugs like him. And besides, I can feel that he's not good to be with without knowing the reason why. Last thought, I'll avoid him.

I inserted my earphones to my ears and listened to Bad boy by Redvelvet. Damn, this song is my Jam. I don't know why but it's really catchy I feel like I'm a cool student while listening to this awesome song. I volume up when the chorus beggan.

"Hollin deut nal ttarawa modu hwanhohae neodo got Ooh ooh Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh anin cheokaedo neon Ooh ooh Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh han beon naegireul haebolkka. Neomu shwipgen oji ma jaemieopjana geogiseo Ooh ooh Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh milgo danggyeobolkka Ooh ooh Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh shijakalkke Bad boy down." I continued singing. This song is lit!

I looked to my back and saw Jimin. Why does he loves to follow me, huh? Why? Him and Jungkook, I always find them really annoying. I'm just not comfortable when they are around and I don't know the reason why.

"Ugh," I sighed and paused the song, "Jimin." I called him. He ran to my place and smiled.

"What?" He asked, "You're a singer?"

"Singer?"

"Yas. I heard you singing so loud so I followed you, by the way I like the song you're singing a while ago. I love hearing Bad boy, it really suits to me." He said and sang the chorus part.