Chapter 10.

The next morning, I woke up early. I miss my bestfriend why do I miss her? Simple because she's like my sister and I'm not used to this kind of situation I had with her.

I grabbed my phone and checked messages. I saw many. What the heck is this?

From: Jungkook
Yeri.

What happened?

Sooyoung texted me, you two fought?

Hey? Wake up. Lets talk. Its only 12 am.

And, oh. Im sorry a while ago.. I know that I made a wrong thing.

I sighed I don't want to reply him, I'm hungry so I went downstairs and was about to prepared my breakfast but there's something on the dining table.

And oh, there's a letter.

Hope you enjoy eating this Yeri, Jimin prepared that for you, so yeah. Bye. -Sooyoungie.

I opened the lunch box and saw an apple pancake. Jimin loves to cook pancakes, huh? I started to eat the delicious apple pancakes made my Jimin mand washed the dishes.

The house is really boring so I went outside and walk away. I was here on the playground and there's no one here, because it's early in the morning. I was relaxing when my phone beeped and it was a text message.

From: Jimin
Goodmorning, good to find you there. Look behind you :)

I looked into my back and saw him waving at me. I smiled and waved my hand too so he went closer to me and sat beside me.

"Good morning," He smiled, "You look pretty good this morning." He complimented.

"Oh, I am pretty everyday."

"That's effin true." He said.

We remained silent until he broke it. "They said that, you're in a relationship with Jungkook. Is that true?" He asked looking around.

I slowly nodded my head, "Um, yes. I just said yes to him yesterday." I stuttered.

"But you're angry with him, right?"

"Uh, no. Actually, I don't know why did I like that guy. He's new to me, but that's okay because there's something on him that nobody can be. It's just him that can, he can make me happy." I invented.

He stood up, "Uh, yeri I need to go. Mom's waiting for me. See you on monday." He said and walked away.

Oh look, it's just me again. No one to talk to and maybe I should just go home. Yep, I should. My parents are going home tonight, so I need to prepare them something. Ah, brownies!

While walking, I remembered some scenarios. When I was a kid, appa told me not to walk streets by myself. But now, look what I'm doing.

Walking alone.

Because I'm a grown up kid now, so I can do whatever I want to. But seriously, I always question myself.. why is everybody leaving me? Am I unworthy or something? Do I need to change?

Cause I feel that, no one cares about me even her, even Sooyoung. I sighed and shook my head to erase all the scenarios.

The streets are silent, until I reached my house. I saw a man standing infront of it. Is this...."Jungkook?" I muttered.

Oh yep, it's him. But what he is doing here? He's so early, I think he was planning to surprise me haha, he is too late because I already got up before he got here, poor him.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

He pulled my hand, and get inside my house. "Why didn't you answering my calls and messages? Do you know how worried I am to you? Huh?"

"Ouch, my hand!" I pulled my hand, "What's wrong with you?! You're not even my boyfriend! This was all an acting, right? Don't take it serious!" I glared at him.

"Sorry," He sighed. "I was just worried."

I nodded. "That's fine but please stop this childish things, it's weird. Come on in." I accompanied him to go inside my house.

He sat on the couch and turned the tv on. It was cooking show, why is this hoe so early? He did take his breakfast, didn't he?

I kicked his foot, "Yah."

"Ouch!" He compalained.

"Did you eat already?"

He shook his head, "Appa's still not awake. I was about to go to convience store but my eyes caught your house. Can you cook for me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Am I your maid? Ugh, punk!" I go straight to the kitchen and prepared breakfast.

__

"Yah, let's eat." I called him.

He went to the kitchen, "Where's your family? Why are you staying alone here?"

"None of your business." I said and eat the food infront of me. Oh my gosh this food looks so great.

Talking to this jerk was nice. He's not a boring person, yep, he's rude but he is a great clown. Ugh he looks like a clown just include his big nose bruh.

After he finished eating, he pointed the sink, "You wash those." He said and smirked.

Aish! I hate washing these shits. That guy is really annoying I don't even know the fact why did I let him in inside of this house. At the end, I washed the plates and after I finished them, I glanced at the window.

"Jungkook!" I called him.

He was just chilling, "What?" He coldly replied.

"My parents are here you dork!" I said as I freak out, finding a place that Jungkook can hide. Then it was late...

Eomma and appa came inside. They looked at Jungkook. Oh crap, I'm in trouble. What to do? They'll scold me about this for sure. Please god, help me with this please I'm begging you.

I smiled, "H-hello eomma and a-appa welcome home!" I greeted them stuttering.

Eomma hugged me, "Good to see you again, honey."

"Eomma," I pulled Jungkook's hand. "This is my friend, Jungkook. He came here because-"

"No explanations, darling. It's pretty clear that he's your boyfriend and one thing more, we're not mad or something you're a teenager, so it's fine with us." Appa said and patted my shoulder.

"But he's not my boyfri-"

Eomma shushed me, "Ah-ah, denying no more honey," She looked at Jungkook, "Come and eat with us."

Jungkook looked at me before he accepted what eomma said. "You dork!" I whispered. He smirked.

__

"Your parents are nice." He said laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing, huh?! It's not even funny! I almost passed out because of nervousness, and you go like, chill and not thinking about it! Such a dork!" I yelled without looking at him.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder, "Okay look, sorry. I didn't mean to do that, atleast they know that you already have a boyfriend."

I elbowed him, "You're not my boyfriend, dork. So shut up."