Chapter 28.

The next day, great brother left me and he was so selfish because he didn't wake me up. So here I am, chasing the short time to finish myself.

I texted one of my classmate Yvone that I will be late because of my headache. Ofcourse, I lied.

And there! I'm finished and ready to go. I went downstairs I was shocked because Dad was eating with mom. Oh my gosh, I'm late to have a breakfast with them. Looks like they waited on me.

I bowed, "Good morning mom and dad. I'm sorry I can't eat with you I'm so late and I badly need to go now. Unfortunately I have to do my homeworks in my class, I'm really sorry." I bowed again.

Please don't get mad...please, please...

Dad laughed, "Aigoo, my daughter was so responsible! Come here, ppalli!" He said. I went to his place, he suddenly hugged me.

"It's okay, go to school now. You don't need to explain everything. The good thing is you're afraid to be late at school, wake up early tomorrow so that we can all eat together. Arasseo?" Mom said smiling.

I nodded, "Yes mom, thank you. I need to now, take care!" I stood up and ran away.

Minutes had passed, I'm walking inside the school. When suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist. What the heck is happening to this someone?

I faced... him. "Jungkook," I coldly said.

"Let's go to our class together." He said.
"Why? What if I don't want to?" I said.

He grinned, "Well you'll want this anyway. Let's cut class together, shall we?" He asked. I sighed.

"Damn kookie, how could you say those? I'm studying hard and you're gonna share those silly things to me.. I'm telling you not to do that to me. I don't know what I can do to you."

Instead of getting pissed, he suddenly laughed like a horse. (Gosh, hobi) and that laugh made me laugh too! I don't know what's happening to me, he shared his happy virus to me.

"I don't want smile, but you're making me smile. You're so cute and I can't deny that your smile still kills me." He said.

"What the hell are you saying? And what the hell are you doing? Dammit don't make fun of me kookie, this is a warning." I rolled my eyes.

He cheekily smiled.

no way no way Yeri, don't smile! don't fucking smile!!

"Oh come on Yeri, don't make me dumb. Stop trying so hard not to smile, psh you're so obvious." He chewed his gum.

Dang, that looked so attractive. Oh my, what am I thinking? I can't fall inlove with him again but why is my heart beating so fast? The way he make eye contact with me, the butterflies inside my stomach are flying so hard. I can't fall in love, he has a girlfriend.

"What are you d-doing?" I stuttered.

"Bwo? I'm not doing anything?" he chewed his gum again. And I realized that he was not doing anything, but only chewing his gum.

Is it my fault to like his beautiful jaw line while chewing his gum? It looks so beautiful. I'm jealous about that thang. ㅠ ㅠ

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He playfully asked, "Don't tell me you're falling inlove with me again?" He smirked when he saw my reaction.

"Again? I didn't fell inlove with you! What are you saying? You're not shy that you're saying those to me, huh?" I nervously said.

He was about to hold my hand, but Sooyoung came. She wrapped her hands around Jungkook's waist. I didn't know that she's this clingy.

"Hello babe," she said, "Why are you with my bestfriend? Is there something you want to explain?" She asked.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "What the heck are you saying? Nothing, I-I just saw her h-here and I want to go to our classroom together. Nothing m-much." He lied.

You flirted with me, Dork. Stop making stories.

Sooyoung laughed, "Oh my golly, I was just kidding pabo-yah! Let's go and I'll go to your classroom." She said.

"No way babe, let's just see each other later. Break time. Call me or message me, see you around bye!" Jungkook said and pulled my hand heading to our classroom.

I pulled my hand, "How dare you? You didn't let her be with you just for a minute? How pathetic boyfrien you are." I rolled my eyes and went inside the classroom.

After that, our teacher arrived and the discussion went pretty nice though, it's a bit hard but I understand every details. It's not that hard, but it got hard because this Dork beside me was bothering me. I can't concentrate.

"So what you up to?" He asked again. I didn't​ look at him. I still pay attention to the discussion.

"Well, I guess you don't hang our with​ my Jin hyung. Let's go to namsan! That's a great idea, right?" He said. Again, I don't pay attention on his shit.

He sighed, "Why can you just.. I'm talking to you." He muttered.

If that's what can make your mouth shut. "What? What do you want? I'm listening to the discussion, I can't concentrate because you're so noisy." I annoyingly said.

"I'm sorry, I just.. I just want to be close to you again.."

I glanced at him, "Okay let's talk about that later." I said. He smiled.

--

The bell rang. I packed my stuffs and was about to go but this someone again held my wrist.

"What?" I asked Jungkook.

He smiled, "You told me earlier that we'll talk, right?" He fixed his hair.

That's so attractive.

"Oh right, w-what then?" I stuttered.

"You see, you think I'm flirting with you Yeri? Because if you do that, no. I'm not flirting with you. I just missed you, talking with a friend like you is priceless."

Talking with a friend like you is Priceless. So he really think that I'm only his friend? Nothing much?

"Oh, yeah. I'm not thinking about that. What are you saying?" I pretended.

His cheeks turned red and I find it so so cute. How can he be so cute without putting much effort on it? Hell, he's so damn perf-wait, what am I talking about?

"Sorry..." he bowed, "See you tomorrow night.." He ran away.

My heart was still beating... I touched my chest.

"How can I just forget about you? How can you just be mine again? How can I bring you back?...

... how can I bring your feelings back to me when you're already inlove with someone else?"