Chapter 27.

a/n if somebody gonna ask me why did i unpublished this part, its because wattpad was having a problem. sorry i had to unpublished​ this and then i saved it. if somethings wrong about this part pls comment again, thankyou xoxo

----

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

The bell started to ring. Ofcourse I had to fetch my girlfriend I'm pretty sure that she'll get mad if I don't fetch her. What a sensitive Sooyoungie.

I was about to go to her classroom when I heard a familiar voice inside the library, Was that Yeri?

"So what's your plan?" I heard a unfamiliar voice again.

"I don't know either, Jaeseu. It's killing me. I don't want to leave my friends just like that and also my real father's brother, I grew up in their home.. it's not easy to leave them, again." Yeri answered the girl.

The girl sighed, "Oh god, Yeri. Don't cry. You will leave us for some purposes, this can help your own family especially to your dad." She said trying to calm Yeri.

What the hell is going on? Why is Yeri crying and why is that girl saying those to her like she's leaving us? And.. me?

I opened the door and saw them. Yeri and the librarian, Jaeseu. Yeri stopped crying and suddenly turned around.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked making me face her back, how nice. I noticed that she's wiping her tears.

I smiled at Jaeseu and signaled her to go outside the library, she replied a nod.

I sighed. First, I hesitated but this can endure she's feeling. Hold her hand can change her mood, I know what she's feeling and I know what to do.

I held her hand, "I know this will help," I pulled her and now she's facing me, "What's going on? Why are crying? Is there something wrong? Tell me." I asked her.

She looked down and heaved a sigh of pain. Ugh, why is she acting like this? This is hard to explain, I can't explain what's going on so I really need to ask her. Curiosity hits me bad.

"Don't worry I'm fine. Did you hear everything?" She asked. I nodded.

"Aish, Yeri so careless!" She muttered, "About earlier, I lied to you. Because I'm leaving all of you I'm sorry..." She bowed.

Her next words shaked my world.

"...I'm going to live in paris to start a new life. And also, my dad.. he'll soon recover if we'll stay there."

My world turned upside down. Why does she need to go far away from me? I'm her friend. Not just her friend but I... I... I love her. I know that I'm saying a dramatic words but that's what my heart says. To love her. To love this beautiful lady.

I don't know what came up to my mind that I came back to Sooyoung's arms not having any feelings towards her. I just realized that I don't love her and I love someone else. And it's her, the girl who's leaving me.

I had no choice and this can help to ease the pain. I hugged her. A hug that you can feel the feelings I'm sharing for you. And I'm pretty sure that Yeri's feeling it.

This was so comfortable. Hugging the girl you love at the same time, she also hugged me tight.

Oh damn, the way you hug me. It feels so good. I missed you, my baby. bogoshipda.

"Bogoshipda.." I mumbled.

"Why are you leaving me? Why can't you just stay here and be with me? And us? Why do you need to be in paris? When? When will you come back?" I asked may questions to her but she didn't replied.

She removed the hug and cupped my cheeks while crying. No baby, don't cry that makes my heart break into pieces. Oh please, don't.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. Mianhae."

I held her soft hand and squeezed it. "Don't be sorry, I can wait. I can wait forever just for you. So when? Next year? 2 years? 6 years? 10 years? How long? I can wait. I'm good at waiting, Yeri." I forcedly smiled.

I was confused when she shook her head, "I-I'm not.. Co-coming back, Jungkook. I'll stay there until I grow up." She cried.

This was just a dream, right? It was only just a dream and I don't believe what's happening or what's going on! She can't leave me, she can't go away from me! She can't do that.

I laughed, "Wow what a great dream. Now please Yeri, wake me up. I don't like this nightmare. Please wake me up, it's a creepy nightmare! I don't believe this!" I shouted and slapped myself.

Instead of crying, she tightly hugged me. "It's not a nightmare. You can live a peaceful life without me. You have your happiness now Kookie, you have my Sooyoungie. The best girlfriend you ever had. And I know, she completes you." She smiled.

"No. No one can complete me and no one can replace my happiness, and it's you. It's only you who can make me happy, who can make me smile all day long. You are the best thing I ever had in my life and no one can change that thing."

She sniffed and turned around, "Please, I don't care if this may cause you to pain but I don't love you. I don't have any feelings for you and besides, what are you doing? Are you stupid? You are cheating! It's better if I leave, so that you can be happy! Don't you like that thing, Jungkook? Without me? Without annoying Yeri? That's what you want and here I am leaving you." she said.

Don't believe her. Look into her eyes.

"Seolma. You're lying! I can see it in your eyes, please Yeri don't make me dumb alright? I know that you love me and you can't leave me because that can make you feel the pain! And I don't want that to happen. Please say that you love me, I can wait." I faked a smile.

She shook her head, "No. I don't love you, don't assume anything that is positive to happen. I don't wanna see your face, your angle, your voice. Everything about you, it's better if you get lost now." She said without looking at me.

No, you're not telling the truth. I hugged her again. She was forcing me to get rid of her but she can't. I'm too strong.

"Get away from me!" She shouted.

I let go of her and held her hand. I stared at her gorgeous eyes and I can see that she's unhappy. I'm right. She's sad.

"Please tell me if you really don't wanna be with me. Just do this.." I commanded.

"...Tell me that you don't love me, look straight into my eyes..."

She pulled her hand and wiped her tears. "I don't love you, I don't like you. Happy?" She coldly said.

I sortly wanna believe her. But if that's what she wants... I'll do it. She's happy without me, okay, I'll sacrifice.

I bobbed my head, "Alright... I-if that's what you w-want..

... Let me hug you lastly, Yeri. Please, one last time..."

She looked down. I pull her into a hug. The last hug that I'd feel. This was so painful, I can't live without seeing her but that's what can make her happy. To leave me.

I smiled, "Take care always." I bowed and went out the library slowly.

If that's what make you happy, then I'll support you. I will be happy for you then, my first love.