Chapter 17.

We were heading to the guest's room when suddenly, I received a phone call from Jiminnie so I answered it right away.

"Yoboseyo, Jiminnie~"

"[Uh, Yeri. I'm sorry if I'm gonna ask you this but I just can't stop thinking about it. I saw J-Jungkook heading to your house a while ago. Is he there?]"

I first glanced at Jungkook who's crossing his arms and staring at me.

"Um, yes. He's here, he said that he bought some foods from convinience store a-and the rain started to fall, so he got no choice but to rang our door bell."

"[Uhhh, I see. So yeah, I c-called you up just to ask that. See you tomorrow, and please sleep well. I'll fetch you tomorrow, okay?]"

My eyes widened, "U-uh! Don't!" I bit my lip looking at Jungkook, and he was just smirking.

"[Why not? I'm courting you, so that's my responsilibity, right? So, why not?]"

"A-appa. Appa will send me to school tomorrow, so you know my situation with Jungkook, right? The fake--" I was so shocked because Jungkook grabbed the phone and ended it.

"What the hell are you doing!? I'm talking to Jimin!" I exclaimed.

He showed me my phone, "Will you stop talking to that douche?" He looked away, "I don't trust him."

I looked at my back to see if eomma or appa is around, so I have no choice but to pulled him inside my room uuh, I'm so damn pissed with this guy to the point that I couldn't help myself but to get angry with him.

"You," I stiffened, "Would you please stop making these nonsense things? I'm getting confuse about what's happening because yeah, here you are, in my room and frustating me. The hell, please stop this."

He smirked, "Why? I'm your boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Haha, are you kidding me? We are just fake lovers! And you have to accept the fact that, Jimin is courting me."

"Courting? He's courting you?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"So what? Do I need to care about that?" He asked sarcastically laughing, "You know what, I don't care if you have a relationship with that douche."

"Douche? How can you just call him that? A douche? Hey, remember he's still your friend, okay? You should give him atleast respect. Because he's your fucking friend and also he's respecting you."

He deeply sighed, "Uh, whatever. You know nothing okay, so where's the room?"

"You think I was just kidding around? You sound like, you don't care about these stuffs!"

He laughed, "I said, I don't care. Do it on your own and no need to show me that thing. Just continue your acting, and then you can do whatever you want to."

"Alright then," I hit his head, "Catch me!" I said and ran inside the guest's room and locked the door.

I don't know why but my mood swings so fast isn't it because he's here? Because I want to be close with him? Uhh, or maybe because I really want him as my friend.

Knock, knock, knock. "Helloooo~" It was him, oh my god what should I do? Where shall I hide? Shh, I need to be cold and not show him that I'm scared alright that's it.

I opened the door, "What?"

"What...? Oh, sure! I'm coming!" He started to tickling me and I suddenly fell on the ground.

"YAHHH, JUNGKOOK S-STOP!" I was laughing hard and I can't really control myself because he was tickling my belly.

He laughed, "I couldn't...stop! You're too cute hahaha." He tickled me so hard that caused me to kick him. "Ouch." He mumbled.