Chapter 25.

I woke up because someone's knocking the door hard. I rubbed my eyes and turned on the lights then I opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked. It's Seokjin.

He sighed, "Fix yourself right away. I need to go to school now, I'll be giving you 30 minutes to finish yourself. And if you're late, I'll leave you." He said coldly.

I looked at the clock and it was only 5:03am how can he fix himself that fast? By that time, I'm still sleeping but look at him. He's finished and ready to go.

I yawned, "Yeah, whatever. Acting like a boss again." I closed the door, grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom.

When I finished taking a bath it was 5:20am I realized that I took a bath that fast. Seokjin is so selfish, I hate him for doing that.

I combed my hair and went outside the room, I was completely shocked. Seokjin's infront of my room.

"Why are you here? You're creepy," I said walking downstairs.

Seokjin held my wrist, "You need to tell me something, Yeri. How did Jungkook broke up with you? And when did that happen? Are you happy or mad or something? Tell me all about it."

"Oppa, that's nothing. We don't need to talk all about that because it's done, we need to stop thinking about it, okay?" I said and tapped his shoulder.

"But I need to know, I want the details."

"Why? That was done." I sighed.
"Because I'm still hurt!" He replied.

I looked down, I can't say a word. What if he'll knew that Jungkook involved me to get Sooyoung back in his arms again? Seokjin would get angry with me too, we betrayed him. I need to do something.

"I'll answer that question, but when the time comes, please don't be angry at Jungkook. Arasseo? We broke up because I'm not ready to be in a relationship I tell him that I don't love him and I pleaded him to get back at Sooyoung's again. He did that. He stole Sooyoung and--"

Lie. Lie as much as you can, save everyone from this shit.

"He's a real bastard for stealing my girl and for hurting my sister. Who is he to do that? I'll make him pay for it." He whined.

I shook my head, "No oppa, don't do anything. I'll do my very best to get Sooyoung back into your arms again, remember, she's my bestfriend."

He bobbed his head and smiled. "Thank you. You're not my real sister, but you're acting like you are, thank you again. I'll do my best to protect you in every way." He hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Let's go." I said. He put his arms around my shoulder.

Seokjin's not my real brother but now, I'm grateful that I have a sibling. I've waited on this to happen and I'm thankful that god brought him to me. He's a great guy that's why I'm lucky.

Minutes had passed and we're done eating. Seokjin oppa said that he'll wait for me outside, I wore my facemask and went to dad's room.

Knock knock. "Dad?"

He's awake and reading a book, when he saw me he smiled beautifully.

"Good Morning my princess," he said. I went to his bed and hugged him.

"Good morning dad, I went here to bid a goodbye. We're off to school and I can't go to school without saying goodbye to you."

He smiled, "I'm so lucky that you forgave me. I'm so lucky to have a gorgeous daughter like you, thank you sweetie." He kissed my forehead. I smiled at that.