Chapter 21.

"K-kim Seokj-jin?" I stuttered.

He lend me his hand, "Get up there kid, that floor is messy." He chuckled, "Get up now, Yeri-ah."

I accepted his hand and now we're sharing his umbrella, "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He sighed. "I can't let you alone here. You're my sister so, it's my responsibilities to take good care of you. You should take care of yourself." He said. His eyes widened when he remembered what he said.

"Sister? I'm your sister? Are you kidding me? Tsk." I rolled my eyes, "I'm not in the mood so please, go away."

"I'm sorry but I was just kidding forget what I've said, okay? I can't leave you alone. I'll send you home, so that you can rest well." He said.

"No!" I shouted, "I-I mean, no. I c-can't go home." I confessed.

"Waeyo?" He asked.

"No need to know, Kim Seokjin. Why are you asking me? We're not close, so please stop what you're doing. I don't want to be friends with someone, and now you're just someone." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed, "I'm just someone? How come? We had past and-"

I covered my ears, "Blah blah bluh blah yeah yeah, I can't here anything! Blah blah!" I hissed, closed eyes.

He pinched my nose, "You're so cute."

Aish, was all I've said. I don't want to have a fight with this idiot, hello? He was my ex boyfriend and he hurted me! I can still remember how he broke my heart. But seriously, I moved on.

He accompanied me to his car, "I wrote an excuse letter, and the teachers already signed it so you're free to go home." Seokjin said when he went inside his car.

I nodded. "Thank you, please I don't wanna go home. Take me to, Sooyoung-" I looked at him, "Oh, sorry. I mean to my house instead."

"It's okay to you, that Jungkook left you just for your friend? That's a bullshit, Yeri. Because I feel it, this hurts so much."

That's what you call Karma. If you didn't cheat on me, then you're still mine and I'm still yours. Nothing to worry about because I can handle a relationship but you hurted me, sorry about that Seokjin.

"Karma." I silently said looking through the window smirking. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing, I said it's okay." I faked a smile, "You can do that, if you can break a heart you can move-on way to fast. You can do that, Seokjin. Atleast now you experienced it."

"I'm sorry, Yeri..." he said, "I didn't mea-"

I looked at him, "Hey I already forgave you, and that was a long time ago. Just move on, I moved on. Look at me, enjoying the free world."

"Thank you, Yeri. You don't know how happy I am you made my day so much. Thank you, baby siste- my friend.." he said nervously.

Why is he calling me his sister? Such an idiot.

"I want a closure now, Seokjin." I smiled, "I want to be friends with you again, no awkward feelings, no hard feelings. Let's be friends again, okay?"

"Yeah, sure! I'm glad that you're saying those! Thank you Yeri, I like that way! This is the best birthday gift ever!" He said clapping his hand.

I hit his head, "Drive now, I wanna go home." I laughed, "Happy birthday, Seokjin!" I hugged him tight.

"Kamsahamnida," he said and drove thru my home.

Minutes passed and we're here outside my house, Seokjin and I chatted and we ate inside his car. I treated him a snacks because, it's his birthday. Atleast I made myself happy, and Seokjin did.

"Thank you for the ride, Jin. Happy birthday again," I smiled and bowed.

He bowed, "Thank you, thank you!" He said and hugged me again, "So, see you tomorrow! Bye!"

"Yes, see you tomorrow then." I went outside his car and he drove away. I was about to open our gate when someone grabbed my wrist.

"It hurts let me go you- Jungkook?" I said.

He finally let go of me, "Why did you cut your class? Just for that bastard Seokjin!?" He hissed.

"Why? Why are you so angry?! We didn't do anything bad! I just hang-out with him because he saw me crying and then, he send me home! What's the problem in that?" I rolled my eyes.

He faked a laugh, "What? He just send you home? It's already 6pm, so what do you mean by that?"

"The hell you care! Please! Stop being a paranoid, we're done! We're done with that fake relationship so stop being my boyfriend because you have your happiness now! And it's not me," I gently cried, "It's Sooyoung."

He looked down and he can't say a word, he was trying to control himself. I know, because it's obvious.

I wiped my tears, "Jungkook, I told you that we're okay, right? We're friends already. What exactly do you need? Closure? Yeah, I gave you closure. Then what? What do you need?" I sobbed, It hurts so I had no choice so I covered my face using my hand.

"I need you..." he said. I don't know if I heard it right, but I didn't mind that.

I calm myself, "Just go home, I'm tired. And please don't worry about me. I can take care of myself, me and Seokjin are just friends nothing to worry about. I'll go now." I said and went inside our house.

He's giving me a hard time, I'm so stressed I always cry, my point is...why do peole loves to hurt me? I feel useless because I can't defend myself, I'm so weak.

I opened the door and when I got inside, eomma was sitting on the couch she suddenly stood up and was about to get my bag but I stopped her.

"I can carry this, thanks." I coldly said, "I'll go to sleep now." I said making my way to my room.

"Ah, ah, Yeri...." my eomma said, "Please, eat your dinner first h-honey. I made t-those..." she said crying.

It hurts to see you like that, eomma. "I lost my appetite, I need to sleep." I said and continued walking.

Yeah, I ignored my mom but it's so hard. It's hard to see her cry, I miss her. I miss the way we hang-out, the way we laugh, the way she cares, I miss everything about her.

I jumped to my bed and sighed. My phone beeped and received a message.

'Okay then, if you don't want me to worry about you. Fine. What happened to you? You're not Yeri anymore. I'll make sure that I will never ever care for you anymore. Bye and sorry.' -Jungkook.

I stared to his message and thought, why is he saying those? When it's his fault though? He's mad of me because I shut him out? Hell, why is he so dumb? Only if he know why I'm like this it's because of him too! Damn it. I should not care anymore.

If he doesn't care anymore, fine. I don't care too! It'll be hard but I'm casually used to this, he always hurt me and I wish I was a Rock. I need to be strong enough. I turned off my phone and close my eyes.

Why is it hard to forget you?

----

a/n sorry for the late update and excuse my wrong grammars i dont write everyday bcoz im busy :( hope u understand that armys xoxo