Chapter 13.

I was walking straight to the campus when someone pulled my wrist, we faced each other and I'm not shocked to see who it is. It's the dork.

"Wae?" I coldly asked and continued walking.

"Why are you not answering my calls? I'm worried about you, don't you know that?" He glaringly said.

I looked away, "Do I care if you are worried?" I smirked, "You know Jungkook, you're not my boyfriend so stop acting like you own me, arasseo?" I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

But he can't resist of what I've said, he grabbed my wrist severely just to face me. "Ouch! That hurts!" I yelled and pulled my arm.

He sighed, "You're not my girlfriend, but you are my friend Yeri. So you can't stop me if I care for you so freaking much."

"That's it. It actually came out from your mouth that I'm just your friend. And please don't worry about me, you're treating me like this because you still need something from me for pete's sake." I said holding up my tears because of emotional thoughts.

"Jungkook, let's just stop. You already got her. She came back, right? So please stop ruining my day." I started walking without saying goodbye to him.

He followed me, "Yeri, what are you talking about? You're talking nonsense this time and I can't get what you've said, please explain clearly to me."

I stopped walking. "Nonsense? Yah, jinjja? That was all nonsense for you? Uh, it's because you don't need me anymore." I sarcastically smiled.

He shook his head in disbelief, "I can't understand you, make things clearer please."

I cleared my throat and closed my eyes, "I saw the two of you last night." I opened my eyes, "You were dating her."

He smirked, "What?! Oh com'on, I knew it. That's all? You saw me and Sooyoung dating last night? But we're not dating. Actually, she talked to me because she said that I should protect you and that she don't like seeing you cry for guy..."

"....but, I know she still loves me." He looked down.

Now I understand what happened last night. I'm wrong, dammit what did I do? It was so embarrassing that I yelled to this dork while saying nonsense things. Oh alright, it's all my fault.

"I think our plan is getting pretty well. Maybe she is really jealous of how we look good together." I smiled.

Yeri, what are you saying? Oh my God, why does my mood swings quickly? I'm just yelling at him a while ago and then now... What's happening to me?

"You think of that too?" He asked. I nodded.

"Thank you yeri, let's go. It's time already." He took my hand and we went straight to the classroom.

When we arrived it was mr Jeon's subject mathematics. I sighed and continued walking to my seat actually, I feel dizzy but there's nothing wrong. I'm okay already, Jungkook and I sat on our seats.

I was absent minded because it's mathematics class again. And it's mr Jeon's class how come that my brain is telling me that don't listen to mr Jeon huh?

"...okay. Yeri, please answer the problem solving number 2." Mr Jeon said handing me the marker.

I accepted the marker and was about to write on the white board, but my vision started to get blury I touched my head because it hurts so much. So this is what happens when I my brain started to get empty?

"Yeri, gwenchanha?" Mr Jeon asked. And everything went black.

__

"Yeri....Yeri?" Sooyoung said shaking me.