Chapter 2

Noah's POV

After Baylor apologized we relaxed for a while, but then we had to set up for the party.

"Noah, can you go check to make sure all the pool stuff is out there, but be careful near the pool because Baylor or I aren't out there" Jackson instructed me, I did as I was told and went outback, I checked the shed and we had all of the pool stuff. Then I went back to the trampoline.

"Noah?" Baylor called from the back door.

"What!" I yelled back. He walked back to where I was flipping on the trampoline.

"What are you doing? We're supposed to be setting up." He says.

"I just wanted to jump" I said and hopped off the trampoline.

"I know, we can come back out after we're done" he said, I agreed and followed him inside. Jackson was cleaning up the kitchen and Baylor went back to vacuuming.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked Jackson.

"You don't have to do anything just stay inside for a minute" he explains

"Oh, got it" I said.

"Noah! Come here please" Baylor said, I walked to where he was wrapping up the vacuum cord.

"Yes?" I ask.

"We're going outside, I have to power wash the patio, and you can jump on the trampoline, but please be careful cause I won't be watching you the whole time"

"Ok!" I say and run outside and on to the trampoline. I start jumping and got pretty high, it was really fun, until Baylor came to jump with me. He jumps hard so I usually go flying and he does it on purpose.

"No! I wanna jump alone" I whine and get off. I sit on a swing and start swinging, but wasn't getting very high.

"Bubba can you push me?" I ask Baylor, he stops jumping and walks over to me.

Baylor's POV

"Bubba can you push me?" Noah asks me, I nod and get off the trampoline. I walk over to him and go behind him. I pull my phone out and open snapchat. I start recording and then do an underdog. He starts laughing like crazy and I face the camera back on him. I caption the video "that laugh makes my day" and posted it on my story.

"Time to come inside!" Jackson yells from the back door. Noah jumps off the swing and runs inside and I follow behind.

People start messaging me on Snapchat saying things like

"Noah is adorable"

"What a cute kid"

"You're such a good big brother"

I smile at my phone and sit on the couch.

"I was having fun, why'd we have to come inside?" Noah asks, while taking a sip of water.

"You have practice in a half an hour" Jackson says.

Noah's POV

I didn't realize that it was 1:30 until Jackson said something.

I had to go to soccer practice, I'm on a select team which will help me get ready for the school team.

"Go get changed, I packed your bag already"

I ran up the stairs and into my room where I put on my clothes.

(Outfit above)

I then went back downstairs and met Baylor, who was driving me to practice.