Chapter 32

Jackson's POV

Tonight is the night of our party, Noah is going to Sean's house after school and staying the night. We were all setting stuff up, including a lot of alcohol.

"This obviously isn't your first rodeo" Caleb laughed.

"No it is not" Baylor smiles.

He was super excited about this party and kept telling me he was going to get wasted. I was planning on staying sober, one cause hangovers are a bitch and two, I still have responsibilities.

People started arriving a couple hours later and the party is now in full swing. Baylor was playing beer pong with some kids I don't know and the twins were playing flip cup. I was dancing with this girl who was sloppily drunk.

"Jackson, you're so hot" She slurred, turning around and forcing her lips on mine. When she disconnected she got really close and whispered in my ear.

"Let's go upstairs" she said and started dragging my hand. I wasn't actually going to do anything but would rather her be mad upstairs than in public.

As we were heading up the stairs I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pushed my girl off of me and pulled my phone out of my pocket to see that Noah was calling me.

"Shit" I mumbled and ducked into my room, locking the door behind me.

"Hello? Noah? Why are you calling me at 1 AM?" I asked.

"I'm sorry and I know you are having a party but I had a really bad nightmare and I cant sleep" He frantically whispered. I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" I ask him.

"I wanna come home" he sniffled.

"Okay bud, I'll come get you. Give me 15 minutes." I told him.

"Okay" he said and hung up the phone.

I decided to go to the only other person who was sober, Max.

"Max, I have to go pick up Noah at a sleepover, we need to shut this down." I tell him.

"Okay, got it." He smiled.

The music shut off as I was walking to the kitchen.

"Baylor, party's over I have to go get Noah, he had a nightmare." I tell him.

"Ok" I could tell he wasn't drunk, not even close, so that's good.

As I went to the garage and pulled my car out I saw people start heading out the door. I drove five minutes down the road and pulled up to Sean's house. Sean's mom and Noah walked out of the door. I stepped out of the car and Noah ran towards me.

"I'm sorry Jackson" He said with tears on his cheeks. I knew he wasn't crying because of the nightmare, he felt bad.

"It's okay bud" I picked him up.

"Thank you, I'm sorry for the inconvenience" I tell her.

"It's okay" she smiled and went back into the house.

I put Noah in the car and headed home. When we got back to the house all the cars were gone and the house was silent.

When Noah and I came inside it was still messy and the boys were watching tv.

"Hey little dude" Baylor said.

"I'm sorry for ruining your party" Noah said, sitting down on the couch with them.

"It's okay, none of us were drinking so it wasn't that fun." Caleb laughed.

The boys decided not to drink too cause they knew I would annoy the crap out of them when they had hangovers.

"You need to go to bed" I point to Noah.

"Okay." He half pouts. I follow him up the steps and into our room.

"It's still weird sleeping with you every night" he tells me.

"Only like 6 more months of it." I laugh.

"I don't want to talk about that." He says his face dropping.

"Why not?" I sit down next to him.

"Cause you're leaving and going to California and not coming home until Christmas." He mumbles but I understood it.

"Okay, we won't talk about it" I say and lay down next to him letting sleep take over me.

Noah's POV

Today was Saturday and Jackson and I were going to hang out since he promised me that we would. It was around 9 o'clock and I was waking up.

"Jackson? What are we gonna do today?" I asked him.

"I don't know kid, what do you want to do?" He asks, brushing my bed head away.

"Hmm, I want to see the new Spider-Man movie." I tell him.

"We can do that" he smiles at me.

"Ok. Also, I'm still so sorry about ruining your party" I sigh.

"It's okay, but do you want to talk about the nightmare?"

"Not really" I say quietly. He doesn't answer, I lay my head on his chest and relax to his steady breathing.

"I need to shower" he breaks my relaxation by getting up.

"Fine" I mumble and get up, going downstairs.

Caleb and Baylor are sitting on the couch, watching the highlights from a sports game. I jump on the couch between them but they don't seem fazed, so I jump onto Caleb's lap.

"Good morning Noah" he laughs, tickling my stomach. I roll off the couch and get up and stand in front of Baylor.

"What do you want" he asks.

"Nothing just wanted to say hi" I laughed.

"Go away."

"What do you say?" I giggle.

"Go away. Please." He gets angrier. I run up the stairs and run straight into Aaron, falling flat on my butt.

"Whoah, slow down speed racer" he pulls me off the ground.

"Oops, sorry" I say, brushing past him.

"Jackson? Can we leave now?" I ask pounding on our bedroom door.

"Um, I'm ready but you can't go in boxers" he opens the door.

I roll my eyes and walk to the closet where I grab a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt along with my sneakers. I put it on and run back downstairs where all of my brothers are.

Yes, I do consider Aaron and Caleb my brothers, they are great.

"Where are you two going?" Baylor asks.

"Movies, remember I promised him we would hang out because he couldn't come to the party" Jackson said.

Baylor shrugged and I pulled Jackson into the garage, he grabbed his wallet and keys on the way out.

"Jackson when can I sit up front?" I ask.

"Maybe next month after your birthday" he tells me.

"Really?" I bounce. He nods and we get into the car.

We drove to the movie theater which is about 15 minutes away, on the way there it was kinda quiet so I decided to break the silence.

"People took me" I say.

"What?" Jackson looks at me in his mirror.

"They took me and threatened to kill me if dad didn't pay a bunch of money" I continued, my voice getting lower.

"What in the world are you talking about?" He asks.

"My nightmare, they took me." I said.

"Oh. Well let me tell you that that will never, I mean never happen."

------------------------------------------------------

The movie was really good and so was lunch, now we are back home and just relaxing. I love hanging out with my brothers, when they are being nice that is.